Which Drawing Tablet To Go For?

Thread Starter #5
Now I have a new dilemma, can I use a tablet like Ipad or tab 2 for drawing and rendering? i heard that there is a stylus available for them.

Now I have a new dilemma, can I use a tablet like Ipad or tab 2 for drawing and rendering? i heard that there is a stylus available for them.
Better get the dedicated drawing tablet that I have shared. Professional use wacom tablet as far I have seen.
But for casual work, this tablet is better for drawing and other multimedia use than ipad 2 or 3 as it comes with S-Pen.

Samsung Galaxy Note 800 - Samsung: Flipkart.com

Check the video as well:-
[GALAXY Note 10.1] Introducing Samsung GALAXY Note 10.1 - YouTube

Last edited:

Noisy

Suspended
You can also check iBall tablet. I think you have recommended the same to member 'Ad!tya' in Art thread. BTW I think you are proffesional kinda guy, so consider drawing tablets only. They will be light on pocket also. You can get them online. There are some good deals. Will post the link once I am on PC (currently through phone).

If you get any stylus like the S-Pen which will work with any capacitive touchscreen, please do tell me. [:)]

Thread Starter #10
You can also check iBall tablet. I think you have recommended the same to member 'Ad!tya' in Art thread. BTW I think you are proffesional kinda guy, so consider drawing tablets only. They will be light on pocket also. You can get them online. There are some good deals. Will post the link once I am on PC (currently through phone).
yes I am also considering Iball. But Wacom seem to be the pros[;)]

If you get any stylus like the S-Pen which will work with any capacitive touchscreen, please do tell me. [:)]
I think wacom makes one. Its available at ebay i think and maybe the apple store.
Lot's are available in market buddy. Search EBAY, you'll have styluses from 100 to 1000 maybe more.

freakdude.
Yes bud,but wanted to know if they work well[:)]

Yes bud,but wanted to know if they work well[:)]
Yes, they do work and work well for most of the uses. I had one for my iPad but have lost it. Got it from EBAY for some 699/-. It was good for taking notes and medium sketching. But I guess you need a more professional one so try these :

Jot Pro by Adonit.
iPen by Cregle
ACase
iFaraday RX

freakdude.

Top Bottom