Hello members . Today I am going to review the PSP 3000. Using it since 2 years.So decided to review it.
- Very handy & compact
- Supports many games
- Attractive colours
- Built to last
- Supports Music , Videos
- Tough built ( Not fragile unlike chinese game consoles )
- User friendly & easy to use
- In built WiFi and Skype (with in-built mic)
- 3.5mm jack & TV out
- Expensive games ( Compared to PC )
- Bad internet browser ( Absolute pain to use )
- Graphics ( I was a bit dissapointed )
- Games take a while to load
- Doesn't support all video formats
Ok now time for some pictures
My PSP 3000 (Mystic Silver Colour)
PSP Menu button & Volume buttons ( From first )
Brightness button , mute & unmute button , select & start button (From first)
WiFi on/off button
Memory Card slot
Memory Card slot (when opened)
Power and Hold (Lock) buttons and indicators
UMD (game cd for psp) slot when opened
Button to open battery slot
PSP Battery Pack
3.5 mm jack & TV Out
PSP playing the game FIFA 13
It is a very good gaming console and highly reccommended.
Rating ****1/2 stars.
Feel free to comment.