Need Help With Windows 8!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #1
guys I installed windows 8 yday on my dad's laptop. used it extensively till yday night. even watched the match on it. today morning used and finally activated the windows. still used it after that. then tools stopped working but kept using. now when i restart laptop, i get to the login screen and i and login perfectly. after that its just black screen. the UI Metro is gone.

HELP GUYS!! [cry]

Which win 8 did you install? Is it the trial version or the pro version or the torrent one? You should always use a virtual box first,then install it.

Thread Starter #5
it was from Torrent. got it fixed now. it was conflicting with the Avast Anti Virus. so its working now. having some issues with activating it now.

Downloaded from torrent.. Hmmm.. So pirated one. [clap]. I love pirates.
Not necessarily.

Torrent downloads are convenient and fail proof than any other method known.

I always use cracked software for couple of days then I buy them if it suits me, that is my responsibility.

Kaspersky 2013 was a cracked torrent download few weeks back but now it is a paid one in my pc.

Windows8 in my pc is torrent download but I would make it genuine soon enough

I would hate myself if I work for somebody else and not get rewarded.

Piracy is an individuals mindset. it is a shameful that for some individuals spending money is one of the impossible thing in their life.

350Z

Core Team
Note: Thread closed. We maintain a strict stand against piracy. Such discussions cannot be tolerated on this forum.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom