Finally it has become like a Mobile war thread here !!, OK my apologies to all of you if I have confused you with my requirements time to time, but thanks to everybody as your inputs made me to finalise what exactly I want, here it goes
1. Good internet speed, as I use it for some web search, to open gmail account, to open TAI
and others. where I can attach a pic and reply if possible
2. Good reasonable camera quality, if flash is required or not I really do not know. So far all the pics I have posted in TAI
are with my 2MP no flash camera on Samsung Wave 525 and I am fairly satisfied with it, so if I get anything more than 2MP is good for me but it should be a quality one.
3. I should be able to read pdf,word,excel documents sent to me by mail. I am really not looking to create some documents on my phone itself and attach them. I should be able to reply to the message bit easily
4. I am not a person who strive for more and more applications and games too
5. If whatsapp or other thing is their by default and if I feel it is useful then I will use it, but I do not search for any fancy applications. I am not worried on usage of social networks as I merely feel they are waste of time, I only use them to just to know what my relatives and friends are doing abroad
6. Good battery back up is must for me. Sony terribly fails in this category with my previous experience. I found only two phones are very good with battery back up are Nokia & Samsung so far.
7. I am not for Micromax,Lava,Celkon,Karbonn, for so many reasons and I cannot write them here. I am concerned about SAR values and also good signal receiving capacity and most of these phones fail in some remote village areas.
8. I do not like any second hand item.
9. Earlier budget was around 10000/- and I will increase it a bit if I find a good phone. I am OK with windows as well android phones. I do not like phones, switching off and on their own and getting stuck in some regular application too.
Hope everything is clear now and I am not yet decided on any brand and model till now. So please throw your thoughts on the same.
Raja, the pics looks good.
Nitin, Your suggestion of imported seconds is really good, but I have told you that I do not like seconds.
Superbad, hope now the requirements are bit clear