Sony PS3 or Should I Wait Longer?

Thread Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I know PS3 is in the market from a long time (5years now). Now there are advancements in the gaming world. I have been thinking of picking up a PS3. I own a PS2 but its done with dust and is on the shelf from a long time. [:D]

Coming to the query, is it okay to buy a PS3 now or is there a PS4 coming up in the near future. Or even from Xbox side.

A new Xbox is surely around the corner, but not sure when exactly in 2013.

It all depends on what type of games you are used to.

Thread Starter #5
A new Xbox is surely around the corner, but not sure when exactly in 2013.

It all depends on what type of games you are used to.
You know its been a long time since I have sat in front of a console and played for hours. That too after joining IT I have just lost it.

I used to play WWE series with my friends all day long back during high school.
I need to start looking at the present day's gaming world.

But the Xbox is going to be a lot more expensive. Get a used PS3. In case you get it, add me on PSN -Ferrarifan

Thread Starter #8
You sure on getting a PS3 now? its been half a decade since PS3 has come in. Wondering why every one's concentration more on smart phone development than the gaming consoles

@Djewel, as Ferrarifan said, check if you could get any used PS3 at 12K or lower. Then you can sell it with a small loss.

You sure on getting a PS3 now? its been half a decade since PS3 has come in. Wondering why every one's concentration more on smart phone development than the gaming consoles
You cant launch consoles frequently because it takes time for games to be developed. The Ps3 was updated recently (slim) so its 50% new.

Top Bottom