Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

Thread Starter #1
Hi,

On occasion of Dhanteras this year i purchased Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 for my wife, she is a die hard fan of android devices. Being a Apple fan Initially i was quite reluctant for this purchase but after using this device for last couple of days i become fan of Android.

1) Super fast processor and amazing speed
2) Flawless touch screen
3) Large size of display which is quite brilliant
4) Superb battery life leap ahead than my apple i phone 3GS
5) Open system and supports most of the file system

Dislikes:

1) Tough to handle in small hands
2) Overall poor build quality when i compare this device to Apple products
3) Small data/charging cord

Device cost: INR 36,300
Screen guard: 399
Capdase back protection: 399
Here are the pics of the phone:

IMG_0956.jpg

IMG_0957.jpg

IMG_0961.jpg

IMG_0962.jpg

IMG_0963.jpg

IMG_0966.jpg

IMG_0967.jpg

IMG_0968.jpg

Hmm, My favorite phone !! congrats buddy

But cost looks high[cry], I wish I could get such gift from my wife on my birthday[clap]

What do you mean by that small data charging card ??

Tough guy congrats on one of the blockbuster phone.

But why are you comparing battery life of note 2 with iphone 3gs?

Thread Starter #5
Hmm, My favorite phone !! congrats buddy

But cost looks high[cry], I wish I could get such gift from my wife on my birthday[clap]

What do you mean by that small data charging card ??
Thanks, yep this device is overpriced. I meant that length of the Data/Charging cord is small.

Tough guy congrats on one of the blockbuster phone.

But why are you comparing battery life of note 2 with iphone 3gs?
Thanks, i am using 3GS currently so compared battery life with that phone, battery life of Note-II is commendable.

Bro.U get it for less.. when i brought it market was running 41900.Still i grabbed the deal for 38500 from mthe mobile store they just gave me the scratch guard.Rest the flip cover i paid 1400 for the same

Thread Starter #8
Bro.U get it for less.. when i brought it market was running 41900.Still i grabbed the deal for 38500 from mthe mobile store they just gave me the scratch guard.Rest the flip cover i paid 1400 for the same
Yes, currently The mobile store is quoting 37,399 bucks. I opted for back protection only since i didn't liked the flip case for which they are quoting 1200 bucks.

What is the present price of Galaxy Note now ??

What are the differences between Note and Note II
You will Galaxy note for 30K around. Below are the key difference between Note and Note-II

1) Compared to Galaxy Note, Note-II got bigger and better display resolution, pixel density.

2) Note-II got larger and better processor and Ram than Note .

3) Improvement in S-Pen with better features in Note-II compared to Note.

4) Note-II plays more movie format then it's predecessor.

Yes, currently The mobile store is quoting 37,399 bucks. I opted for back protection only since i didn't liked the flip case for which they are quoting 1200 bucks.

You will Galaxy note for 30K around. Below are the key difference between Note and Note-II

1) Compared to Galaxy Note, Note-II got bigger and better display resolution, pixel density.

2) Note-II got larger and better processor and Ram than Note .

3) Improvement in S-Pen with better features in Note-II compared to Note.

4) Note-II plays more movie format then it's predecessor.
TG, Thank you for the quick info, but the price difference between both is very narrow according to me. I expect the Note should go down at some Rs.15000 to 20000 now after the launch of Note II[:)]

What is the present price of Galaxy Note now ??

What are the differences between Note and Note II
Just keep this in mind, the Note 2 is going to be a lot more faster than the original Note. And, Note 2 feels more compact than Note as the Note is wider where Note 2 is taller.

Note 2 is by far the best phone I ever used yes iam to apple fan and own iphone , iphone 3gs, iphone4 , 4s but all the phone mention are of same screen size so this time I want something bigger and better so I choose note 2 and I think I made wright decision and yes the new features like airview ,scrolling is present in note2 not in note 1. I love painting and this phone dont disappoint me at all.

@Gurrala74
Notes II is one of the best phones to buy if you have money. If not, buy a used NOTE-I (N7000). Note I will do all the work you intend to do with NOTE II.Only Heavy high end games will use extra cores and if you use heavy multitasking apps, you need extra RAM. 1GB is enough for most of the apps.
Even Galaxy S3 has 1GB RAM.

Remaining Airvew,Smart Stay,Multiwindow,Scrolling are software things which you will get in JellyBean update for NOTE 1. If you want you can check the official leaked JellyBean videos.
FYI, iam running a leaked JellyBean ROM in my NOTE for the last 2 weeks without any issues.

Thanks.

Top Bottom