The Automotive India

The Automotive India (http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/)
-   Do It Yourself (http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/do-yourself/)
-   -   DIY ORVM With Indicators For Maruti Suzuki Ritz (http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/do-yourself/28726-diy-orvm-indicators-maruti-suzuki-ritz.html)

kannan.cnkr 5th March 2017 10:27 PM

DIY ORVM With Indicators For Maruti Suzuki Ritz
 
8 Attachment(s)
Hi Pal's

Its been a great research done how to achieve as maruti didn't provided a Turn indicators in the mirror in updated version of Ritz released in the 2013. now the car model absoluted.

There was two options i found in the net,

1) Mirror cover with blinkers.
2) White L Shape COB Car LED DRL Fog Light Driving + Yellow Turn For SUZUKI

Actually i was preferred to go with the 2nd option to paste the stripe in the ORVM Cover then i come to know that wll create lot of issues in future and was kept it in hold.[confused]

One day our Forums friend Anubhav who has installed the Mirror cover with Turning LED with neat installation so i asked him how its was reliable and he replied that its been 1 year still working fine. But one side of the mirror 3 LED got fused.

So i finally proffered to go with the Cover and tried in net but not found one.i have requested anubhav to order the cover their itself and got it though courier.[clap]

The cover with LED costed me Rs.1250.

I have installed as DIY with neat installation with OEM type wiring and placed a 12 regulator IC (7812) to prevent over voltage protection circuit for longevity of LEM lifespan.

Below are some pic's while DIY work,

Narayanan 15th May 2017 09:26 PM

Re: DIY ORVM With Indicators For Maruti Suzuki Ritz
 
Hi I reside in Chennai and own a Ritz as well! Would love look at your mods and show mine as well!

PS: I'm new to this forum

bhvm 16th May 2017 03:57 PM

Re: DIY ORVM With Indicators For Maruti Suzuki Ritz
 
These atleast look better quality LEDs so I hope they will last.
Good DIY.

GautamJ 17th May 2017 01:01 AM

Re: DIY ORVM With Indicators For Maruti Suzuki Ritz
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Narayanan (Post 538355)
Hi I reside in Chennai and own a Ritz as well! Would love look at your mods and show mine as well!

PS: I'm new to this forum

Welcome Narayanan bro
To TheAutomotiveIndia

You can create new thread here and showcase your mods.

anubhavs584 15th July 2017 06:18 PM

Re: DIY ORVM With Indicators For Maruti Suzuki Ritz
 
Thanks kannan looking perfect neat and clean installation

GVRitz 15th September 2017 09:03 AM

Re: DIY ORVM With Indicators For Maruti Suzuki Ritz
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by kannan.cnkr (Post 529533)
Hi Pal's

Its been a great research done how to achieve as maruti didn't provided a Turn indicators in the mirror in updated version of Ritz released in the 2013. now the car model absoluted.

There was two options i found in the net,

1) Mirror cover with blinkers.
2) White L Shape COB Car LED DRL Fog Light Driving + Yellow Turn For SUZUKI

Actually i was preferred to go with the 2nd option to paste the stripe in the ORVM Cover then i come to know that wll create lot of issues in future and was kept it in hold.[confused]

One day our Forums friend Anubhav who has installed the Mirror cover with Turning LED with neat installation so i asked him how its was reliable and he replied that its been 1 year still working fine. But one side of the mirror 3 LED got fused.

So i finally proffered to go with the Cover and tried in net but not found one.i have requested anubhav to order the cover their itself and got it though courier.[clap]

The cover with LED costed me Rs.1250.

I have installed as DIY with neat installation with OEM type wiring and placed a 12 regulator IC (7812) to prevent over voltage protection circuit for longevity of LEM lifespan.

Below are some pic's while DIY work,

Hi Kannan, thats a clean mod. I would love to have one installed in my Ritz as well. Is this available elsewhere in Chennai ? Any idea ?

kannan.cnkr 8th October 2017 03:42 PM

Re: DIY ORVM With Indicators For Maruti Suzuki Ritz
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by GVRitz (Post 548404)
Hi Kannan, thats a clean mod. I would love to have one installed in my Ritz as well. Is this available elsewhere in Chennai ? Any idea ?

Hi GVRitz,

Its not available in Chennai and i got this from our forum friend anubavas who is in Punjab got me one.

One more thing the paint is very clean and OEM still its didn't got fade away very gud one you can go for one without second thinking.LED's are stable as i have used the Power Regulator.

THE_DRIFTER 9th October 2017 05:58 PM

Re: DIY ORVM With Indicators For Maruti Suzuki Ritz
 
please tell me where i can get it online
thanks in advance[lol]

kannan.cnkr 13th October 2017 11:30 PM

Re: DIY ORVM With Indicators For Maruti Suzuki Ritz
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by THE_DRIFTER (Post 550620)
please tell me where i can get it online
thanks in advance[lol]

I saw in ebay still some sellers are selling it but can't guarantee the quality of the product.....


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 02:26 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
©2008 - 2017, The Automotive India. All Rights Reserved.