DIY ORVM With Indicators For Maruti Suzuki Ritz

Thread Starter #1
Hi Pal's

Its been a great research done how to achieve as maruti didn't provided a Turn indicators in the mirror in updated version of Ritz released in the 2013. now the car model absoluted.

There was two options i found in the net,

1) Mirror cover with blinkers.
2) White L Shape COB Car LED DRL Fog Light Driving + Yellow Turn For SUZUKI

Actually i was preferred to go with the 2nd option to paste the stripe in the ORVM Cover then i come to know that wll create lot of issues in future and was kept it in hold.[confused]

One day our Forums friend Anubhav who has installed the Mirror cover with Turning LED with neat installation so i asked him how its was reliable and he replied that its been 1 year still working fine. But one side of the mirror 3 LED got fused.

So i finally proffered to go with the Cover and tried in net but not found one.i have requested anubhav to order the cover their itself and got it though courier.[clap]

The cover with LED costed me Rs.1250.

I have installed as DIY with neat installation with OEM type wiring and placed a 12 regulator IC (7812) to prevent over voltage protection circuit for longevity of LEM lifespan.

Below are some pic's while DIY work,

Attachments

Hi Pal's

Its been a great research done how to achieve as maruti didn't provided a Turn indicators in the mirror in updated version of Ritz released in the 2013. now the car model absoluted.

There was two options i found in the net,

1) Mirror cover with blinkers.
2) White L Shape COB Car LED DRL Fog Light Driving + Yellow Turn For SUZUKI

Actually i was preferred to go with the 2nd option to paste the stripe in the ORVM Cover then i come to know that wll create lot of issues in future and was kept it in hold.[confused]

One day our Forums friend Anubhav who has installed the Mirror cover with Turning LED with neat installation so i asked him how its was reliable and he replied that its been 1 year still working fine. But one side of the mirror 3 LED got fused.

So i finally proffered to go with the Cover and tried in net but not found one.i have requested anubhav to order the cover their itself and got it though courier.[clap]

The cover with LED costed me Rs.1250.

I have installed as DIY with neat installation with OEM type wiring and placed a 12 regulator IC (7812) to prevent over voltage protection circuit for longevity of LEM lifespan.

Below are some pic's while DIY work,
Hi Kannan, thats a clean mod. I would love to have one installed in my Ritz as well. Is this available elsewhere in Chennai ? Any idea ?

Last edited:
Thread Starter #7
Hi Kannan, thats a clean mod. I would love to have one installed in my Ritz as well. Is this available elsewhere in Chennai ? Any idea ?
Hi GVRitz,

Its not available in Chennai and i got this from our forum friend anubavas who is in Punjab got me one.

One more thing the paint is very clean and OEM still its didn't got fade away very gud one you can go for one without second thinking.LED's are stable as i have used the Power Regulator.

Top Bottom