Originally Posted by Releesh
1) I couldnt understand how it could increase the tire wear?
2) Is it fixing this show any differnce in Tire Alignment?
3) Can't they adjusted in that case?
4) Is that incresed tire wear is applicable to rear tires also.
1) Refer the below snap (sorry for the crappy representation)
Black - Unladen Condition
Green - Designed Laden condition (or driving condition with 'x' load)
Red - Laden condition after adding the coil spring adjusters
Since the suspension travel is limited to some extent (which is less than the design spec / OE spec) camber change between unladen and laden condition will be affected and this will influence tire wear
2) Yes, but couldn't be captured through wheel alignment machine (since the measurement is done at unladen condition and the actual change occurs at laden condition)
4) Yes, but relatively less than the Front for H-Type beam suspension(as camber angle is very less in the rear)
Hope this clarifies, if not feel free to ask
@Jerwin: This may affect warranty claims to suspension parts in future. You may remove the adjusters during service and refix them once you get the car back.