. This is a discussion on DIY Chrome Trim For Front Grille within Do It Yourself. Part of Accessories & Modifications category; Had posted this in other Automotive forum. Mods : Hope it is fine to post the same here.
Brief details ...
Had posted this in other Automotive forum. Mods : Hope it is fine to post the same here.
Brief details below, let the picture speak all.
1. Ordered online - Price around Rs 700 for 1 Set
2. Qty - 10 Mtrs - did not measure though looks sufficient for many cars.
3. Delivery - Got it within 3 days , nicely packed
4. Instructions to apply are given in the product (its just remove the tape & press it)
My time to Apply:
1. 20 Minutes - Just measure , Cut & apply ( did not follow their instruction to keep the gum temperature at 65F, so I'm not sure how long it would stick).
2. Very simple to apply & easy to cut (could be cut in a cutting player)
3. Does not create any harm to paint - Just did a sample application on previous day & removed without any damage to paint.
Hey, were you able to use the sticker tape that came with the chrome strip? The one that I bought did not have a good quality adhesive tape. I had to remove it completely & put on another 2-sided tape.