Side Indicator Buzzer on Bajaj CT100

Thread Starter #1
Hi Friends,

I came across a product on net some time back. It for Left/Right Indicator. The caption was catchy and the price was also not very high. So i got it.

But after receiving it, I found that it has four wires as
  1. +ive
  2. -ive.
  3. left
  4. right

I do not know how to fix that. I checked with my local mechanic who is not that much auto enthusiastic (I wonder how he could be like that) was not at all interested in doing that and just directed me to go to an two wheeler electrician (with address) which I could n't locate it.

It was lying like that for some time and today I thought why I don't try with TAIgers (we have so many engineers here) who can help me on this.

Guys pls find attached some pics of the horn and pls guide me how I can do it on my own this thing.

Musical Horn 001.jpg

Musical Horn 002.jpg

Musical Horn 005.jpg

Musical Horn 007.jpg

Musical Horn 006.jpg

Musical Horn 010.jpg

Musical Horn 009.jpg

I have Bajaj CT100 which I have bought in Oct-2004 (10 years)

bhvm

Honoured Member
Re: Side Indicator Buzer for my Bike CT100

seems simple enough.
join the plus and minus to Battery. I guess the left and right wires go to left right indicator relay.

I guess the Left and Right wires of horn should be connected to the positive wires of Left and Right indicators.

Thread Starter #4

seems simple enough.
join the plus and minus to Battery. I guess the left and right wires go to left right indicator relay.
I guess the Left and Right wires of horn should be connected to the positive wires of Left and Right indicators.
if we try anything wrong will it be any problem to the bike electrical setup or to the musical horn unit I have?

Exactly correct.
Or even it can be tapped to the wires from Switch assembly

if we try anything wrong will it be any problem to the bike electrical setup or to the musical horn unit I have?
Sethu sir, don't worry.
Nothing should go wrong for this simple exercise.

deville_56

Honoured Member
Get a normal buzzer and just parallel it to the flasher unit. No worries, no headache and cost only 50-60 bucks.

Top Bottom