How Often Do You Visit TAI?

Thread Starter #1
Hi! as we all are proud to be in this forum we would definitely be in this site checking subscribed threads,updates,new posts etc..

So whenever i open my browser the first thing i do is check my FB account for 2 mins or so then come to TAI spend a lot of time reading stories and stuff like that and send replies then close it,
after that simply go to other sites for a minute or two and then visit TAI.
After 10 mins Will go get some snacks(not often) and then the next thing is to open chrome and click TAI in the tab to check any replies
That's how am doing and i feel somewhat that TAI is like my addiction!

350Z

Core Team
Ditto. The Automotive India is set up as my homepage on Firefox. While using Chrome, TAI and G-Mail are the first couple of tabs that I open. I realized this has turned into a serious addiction only when I had to stay away for a week with no net access and couldn’t stop thinking about the forum. Even more so, unknowingly I'm used to writing “Drive Safe, 350Z” at the end while interacting elsewhere on web. :biggrin:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Usually early mornings if I have trouble sleeping,
otherwise its usually twice at night with an hour gap !

Me too, my home page is TAI, even at office I usually first check the TAI for 5 min, but unfortunately I can't login due to restrictions in the office..

Do i need to put a post here? I am badly addicted with TAI. During past few months when i was busy in job search, i had to stay away from TAI due to time restrictions, however then only i realised, that whenever i wrote in my post that "TAI is a home away from Home", i really meant it.

Well,TAI is my home page and I visit it anywhere and everywhere,only what matters is that I need to have some free time and its TAI time.
I post while having lunch/dinner,I post while driving(I speak and friend types and gets angry too)only what matters is free time else I can be online for 24 hours on TAI.

Daily firts page I open after reaching office is TAI and then I open my company's intranet site. roughly minimum 20 times i visit TAI to see if There is something new to read. I am Addicted to TAI.. :-)

Gmail>Facebook>TAI. I almost spend about an hour or so in evening reading articles in TAI though I don't post much here.
I thank vishwas for creating this thread.

here's another one addicted to TAI & fb. I am virtually online on TAI all time through my mobile. I hit the ''new posts ''link several dozen times a day, besides reading interesting posts. Detailed threads and posts with many pics are viewed on laptop later. I would also thank Vishwas for this thread.
I would love to see more creative and knowledgable threads in future. Something new about automotive world ,never seen on any site or blog, latest spy shots, trendsetting expeditions, research and social activities etc.

Top Bottom