A married petrol-head or a soon to be married petrol-head has one thing in common i.e he often gets sleepless nights thinking about how he'll muster up courage and justify his love for the cars (including his own) and how he'll spend equal quality time with the cars and the better-half when both of them are under same roof. So me being a helpless and soon to be married fellow, thought at 11:30pm precisely today, that I should formulate a small pdf type of document highlighting some potent points. It is in benefit of all you out there who are either married or going to be married someday.Caution: Members below 18 years as of tonight do not try it at home with parents please
Formulated in the humble interest of my buddies!
* Tell your wife/fiancee/gf in advance that her shopping is subject to your car's well being. It has to be kept well maintained at all times as its the only safe mode of transport for her.
* Tell her, You can be late on a dinner at her place/with in-laws but won't over-speed at any cost since it harms the car and would harm her too.
* Maintaining a notification for the car's periodic service date is more important than a notification of the date when we both had met. Periodic car service is more important than anniversary lunch!
* Tell her, if in case she drives, any penalty due to slightest of offence in traffic rules shall be paid by her. She is not suppose to give that helpless yet ignorant expression while pointing at your wallet in such a circumstance.
* Make it clear, as much as I love to pamper you on occasions with movies and lunch, if have to be equally responsible with my other love i.e Car and pamper her with a session of detailing.
* Tell her, she's not allowed to compare or keep a log of your expenses done on the car and that on her shopping. Car maintenance is the main aim and not so her shopping.
* Mention her that mom-in-law should inform well in advance about her arrival so that I can go and safely park the car at airport or railway station. Emergency pick up calls will not be entertained specially when mom in law is coming to meet us. My car loves peaceful handling.
* I will not accommodate more than prescribed luggage since it shall hurt my car. Neither shall I be holding more than 4 shopping bags of yours under any circumstance.
* Mom-In-Law should not nit-pick on my patient driving skills. If she does, she can use alternate transport. Its my duty to keep my car safe on roads.
* Being a hardcore petrol head, more than romantic movies, I'll be happy to see Rohit Shetty's movies as they involve cool stuff about cars.
* Marriage anniversary date is not that important (it includes lot of unnecessary monetary expense) as the car insurance renewal date. If i miss insurance renewal, my car will be not in road worthy condition and its illegal to drive it. However, forgetting the marriage anniversary isn't illegal any ways.
* If I am unwell, and you take the car for service, make sure to check the stuff done at workshop properly. It is as important as you check up your haircut at beauty parlor.
* Under any circumstance, you will not compare my driving skills with that of your friend's husband.
* You will not advise me whether to fill nitrogen or normal air in the tyre. Simply because normal air comes for free and saving upon it a 100 bucks would fetch you a KFC krusher!
* Do not ever, under any circumstance show your better half thread like Your Car vs Your Girlfriend?
. Else be ready for uncalled for consequences.
That's pretty much all, I hope you all out there will have a pleasant day after sharing these rules with your wives/gf.