The Automotive India Stickers v2: Grab Yours!

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
Two years on overall preparations, one year on designing, six months on short listing, three months to look for the best printing firm in town after surveying hundreds of samples, only to realize they couldn’t meet our expected quality standards. Starting search from scratch and ending up printing from a reputed printing firm 1000 miles away. These figures sound a lot of effort to introduce bumper stickers? Maybe. However, those who have been involved in this project right from beginning and those who have been enthusiastically waiting for them wouldn’t have much difficulty to understand why these stickers are worth their weight in gold. The Automotive India Stickers (v2 Edition) aren't simply a piece of vinyl but a symbol of true automotive spirit and passion that lies in the heart and soul of each TAIger. It’s these stickers that bond us in meets and surprise us at occasions:

Well seeing the TAI sticker on my car the SA as well as service personnel asked me whether i am working for PRESS.
He asked me about TAI. I was really happy at that moment. Extra care was taken on my vehicle. And i was offered a complimentary Pen(Parker).
Got a free body wash and dash board clean/ shine. All this was after the executive saw and recognised the TAI sticker. Thanks..
The AGM workshop Mr bhosale actually knew about TAI and he says he regularly follows this when he gets time. Thanks to TAI i got some special attention while the car was being diagnosed!
Whenever i hit the hosur road, i always felt bored for i was busy to reach the destination, but this drive on this day with members was so fantastic that i did not concentrate on my ride because i was seeing the cars with TAI stickers everywhere which was a very good sight to look around.
First long trip to thanjavur with TAI stickers, Many people from neighbors to strangers enquired about it. And the orange one "my ride my pride" is a sure head Turner...

Vibhor, What you did before sending the stickers to me

After adding the stickers my driving behaviour is changed, it mesmerized me or what

Now am driving with more confidence but with good patience and driving in controlled speed even if the road is empty

In a 360 kms trip i have crossed tripple digit just for few seconds and it didn't moved more than 110 kmph,

This stickers does more wonder, this time my wife worn the seat belt till end of journey, and my kid try to wear seat belt on his own.

Now am thinking of buying more TAI stickers and present to my beloved friends and relatives, is it okay to do so ... guys
I, on behalf of entire team, take a great pride to announce the launch of the much, much awaited set of all-new stickers.

We've attempted our level best to significantly increase the quality by all means, yet at the same time ensured that nominal selling price should remain unaffected.

Thread Starter #2

350Z

Core Team
Drive Safe. Arrive Safe. (10” x 3”)

Drive Safe. Arrive Safe. sticker has unarguably become as a part of TAI's identity. It has received a mild makeover while keeping the core design idea intact. The changes include revised fonts, new logo and bigger size.

017.jpg

My Ride. My Pride. (10” x 3”)

All-new simple yet eye-catchy concept specifically designed keeping a focus on the youth. Those who prefer making a statement about their passion but with a difference are going to love it.

018.jpg

The Automotive India Logo (Reflective Sticker) (12” x 2.5”)

The Automotive India’s logo sticker is a perfect fit for those who wish to represent this community without being loud.

Having a transparent background, it neatly blends anywhere on any car. Such as quarter panels or windshield and possibilities are countless.

020.jpg

You’re Following a TAI-GER (Reflective Sticker) (12” x 2”)

Just like the above design – “You’re following” is a reflective sticker. Not only it will make the TAIgers stand out from the crowd but will also establish a new identity of our community members wayforward.

019.jpg

Thread Starter #3

350Z

Core Team
Our new stickers are indeed a quantum leap ahead of the earlier edition. Following are some quick highlights:

Limited Stock:
  • Quality was among the top priorities during our planning phase. That's exactly what we have focused on throughout.
  • Therefore, new stickers are printed in a very limited quantity and will be sold to members and visitors on first come, first serve basis.

Premium Reflective Stickers
  • Until sometime back, I was yet to come across a standard reflective sticker in India that actually made sense to petrolheads.
  • The answer is here. The Automotive India Logo and You're Following a TAI-GER stickers are super attractive and first of their kind.
  • Finally, it’s all of you who deserve the credit for igniting this unique idea for TAI. Designed by enthusiasts. Designed for enthusiasts.

Great Savings Per Sticker Cost
  • One sticker set includes all four sticker designs shown above for Rs.399 only. (Free and fast shipping across India).
  • Some members had earlier printed TAI stickers individually but per sticker cost turned out to be much more than hundred bucks.
  • Bulk printing obviously comes to rescue, which means that TAI members and visitors can enjoy substantial savings per sticker cost.

Thread Starter #4

350Z

Core Team
Guide: Placing an Order For TAI Sticker Set

Go to The Automotive India Merchandise and click 'Checkout' button.

1.png

Enter the desired quantity of stickers set that you wish to purchase. A single set contains all four sticker designs.

Fill the required fields correctly. The shipping address must be complete and include PIN Code. No changes will be considered later. Press 'Purchase' button to proceed.

2.png

You’ve placed the order. Please make the payment through UPI details shared in the page on this step.

PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO MENTION YOUR ORDER NUMBER IN PAYMENT DESCRIPTION (Eg: ORDER #110).

You may also e-mail us the screenshot of payment along with order number. Failure to do so, stickers will be dispatched after verification, causing delay of shipment.

3.png

Note:
  • Please do not forget to mention your Order Number while making the payment.
  • Merchandise is dispatched within 24-48 hours of receiving and verifying the payment.
  • Merchandise will be shipped through reliable third-party courier services. You’ll be shared tracking details through a separate e-mail.
  • The shipment is delivered within 7 working days of dispatch and it could stretch upto 15 days in rare event. Please contact us if the shipment is not delivered in the said duration.

Thread Starter #5

350Z

Core Team
Guide: How To Paste TAI Stickers on Your Vehicle
Pasting Body Stickers
The body sticker designs are: “Drive Safe. Arrive Safe.” and “My Ride. My Pride”.
  • Step 1: Fully clean the surface and make sure it’s dry.
  • Step 2: Slightly peel back layer of the sticker and start pasting from edge where you wish to position it.
  • Step 3: Gently peel the complete back layer, simultaneously pasting the sticker on surface with the other hand.
  • Step 4: Horizontally rub your fingers over the sticker to remove air bubbles (if any). Note: Stretching this sticker excessively could deform it.
Pasting Glass Stickers
The glass sticker designs are: “TAI Logo” and “You’re Following a TAI-GER”. They've a strong adhesive and therefore recommended to be used only on the glass.
  • Step 1: Fully clean the surface and make sure it’s dry.
  • Step 2: Slightly peel back layer of the sticker and start pasting from edge where you wish to position it.
  • Step 3: Gently peel the complete back layer, simultaneously pasting the sticker on surface with other hand.
  • Step 4: This is important. Do not immediately remove the transparent layer above. Press each text of the sticker and leave it for a minute.
  • Step 5: You can now begin to very slowly take off the transparent layer and ensure that text doesn’t come along with it.

Wooohoooo thanks Vibhor. Already ordered for one set. Added your account no detail in my profile. I can make the payment tomorrow. Hope will get the stickers as soon as possible.

Thanks

These stickers look Fantastic. Ordered one set for me. I have added you as a beneficiary in my Bank account and will need to wait for 24 hours before I send across the payment by NEFT. My order no is 85 and will transfer the money tomorrow at around 5pm. Please ship the stickers as soon as you get the payment confirmation :) Very happy with the design [clap]

Ordered one set as of now.

Hoping to order a few more going ahead... especially to place on the doors, etc.

Thanks for taking so much effort on behalf of all the Tai-gers in producing such high quality stickers and also giving a warranty! That is really amazing!

Top Bottom