| | Capital Hyundai Sector 63 Noida Review
I recently purchased the hyundai i20 ASTA CRDI 1.4 BS IV from the showroom at sector 63 Noida. Following are the observations:
1. Staff is very polite and courteous.
2. Showroom is very spacious with ample parking space and plenty of people to guide a new person around.
3. All the offices are neatly labelled and the staff wears a uniform (very easy to locate them)
4. A good number of test drive vehicles are present for all the models.
5. Almost one variant is put on display for each model, with brief description in the front so that a customer can make himself aware of the features.
6. Workshop is spacious and there is a good amount of "process" in place to make sure that work gets done properly and efficiently.
7. The storage yard is located about 3 kms from the showroom and one can always visit there to see all the colours, variants etc.
8. The storage yard is managed by good number of staff who ensure that vehicles are kept properly and no damage occurs.
9. Finance options are there with number of banks with multiple options to suit ones' needs.
10. Used car purchase option is also available.
Need to improve:
1. Accessory section is small and stuff is limited, needs to be little bigger with a lot more options than presently there.
2. The higher variants are not on display ( i was told that they are procured on order, so i could not see my ASTA CRDI until the day it arrived from Chennai in their yard :-()
Details about my purchase process:
1. Singled out Hyundai i20 Diesel (Sportz Variant) after my research.
2. Visited the showroom to see the vehicle up close and personal and also to talk about pricing and misc stuff.
3. Was greeted by Mr. Sarfaraz, he was very polite courteous and seemed to know what he was selling (most impressive)
4. Went to see the vehicle (unfortunately it was a petrol model) but anyways looked around to clear some doubts i had in my mind.Most of them were cleared by Mr. Sarfaraz then and there.
5. Discussed about the pricing, wait time for delivery, finance options, documents required etc.
6. Called him the next day for a test drive of the vehicle which was promptly acknowledged and a Sportz CRDI Grey model was sent.
7. TD went awesome, looked in detail about the other features of the car.
8. Submitted all the documents, booking amount to confirm for ASTA Diesel.
9. Was promised that i would receive the car in 20 days time.
10. Loan was finalized from SBI and got it approved in 3 days time.
11. Submitted remaining amount and additional documentation for RTO registration.
12. The delivery day approached, reached the showroom @ 12 noon. Did a PDI of the vehicle. Inspected it inside out, 3kms on the ODO (was amazed). Completed the documentation,signing etc. Got the accessories fitted (only seat covers purchased from the showroom).
13. Freebies included mud flaps, door mats, idol and car perfume.
14. 5 liters of diesel coupon was also given as a goodwill gesture.
Would give a detailed ownership/TD review in the appropriate section.