We recently bought a Honda City from Crystal Honda (there are 2 Honda dealers in Pune, the other being Deccan Honda). Below is my experience
- The sales staff is very courteous and polite though some of them were not very
- Rahul Sarin and Amol Agashe in particular were very helpful in arranging for
my multiple requests for test drives during day, night, rainy evenings on
highways, pothole ridden roads, roads having abnormally sized humps etc. Not
one time did they crib. Somehow I dint get similar treatment from the Hyundai
dealers while test driving Verna
- Extremely prompt in informing me of my car's arrival at the stockyard,
arranging for PDI, keeping me informed of the progress of registration process
and finally having the car ready neat and clean on the day of delivery.
- I have also been introduced to my service advisor and the service manager.
- So far so good. I will wait for my service experience before I start
recommending them to prospective buyers in this forum.