My Experience at Crystal Honda Pune

Thread Starter #1
We recently bought a Honda City from Crystal Honda (there are 2 Honda dealers in Pune, the other being Deccan Honda). Below is my experience

- The sales staff is very courteous and polite though some of them were not very
knowledgeable.

- Rahul Sarin and Amol Agashe in particular were very helpful in arranging for
my multiple requests for test drives during day, night, rainy evenings on
highways, pothole ridden roads, roads having abnormally sized humps etc. Not
one time did they crib. Somehow I dint get similar treatment from the Hyundai
dealers while test driving Verna [anger]

- Extremely prompt in informing me of my car's arrival at the stockyard,
arranging for PDI, keeping me informed of the progress of registration process
and finally having the car ready neat and clean on the day of delivery.

- I have also been introduced to my service advisor and the service manager.

- So far so good. I will wait for my service experience before I start
recommending them to prospective buyers in this forum.

Nice experience between you and Crystal Honda.

Hats off to Honda for wonderful experience[clap]

Hakki,how is your experience with Hyundai dealers while TD'ing Verna.

Hi Hakki,

Have you posted your review for your Honda City? and Also Upload some Pics, Interior/Exterior.
It's already there-http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/ownership-reviews/9315-honda-city-emt-my-dream-car-finally-me.html

This is Hakki's Honda City E MT Ownership Review.

Afterall its HONDA. Crystal and Deccan Honda both are quite good in Pune. Don't know too much about their service reputation.

Thread Starter #5
Nice experience between you and Crystal Honda.

Hats off to Honda for wonderful experience[clap]

Hakki,how is your experience with Hyundai dealers while TD'ing Verna.
My experience with Sanjay Hyundai was not pretty good. Even though i was their existing customer (i had bought my Santro from them in 2006), this did not necessarily translate into any pleasant experience while I was about to test drive the Verna. Though they promptly arranged for a test drive, I was very annoyed with some of the responses i got from the Salesman who spoke to me on phone post the test drive. After the test drive was done, the salesman from Sanjay Hyundai (dont remember his name) called me for my feedback and provided me the pricing details. Though i was aware that there were no discounts available on Verna (Diesel), i still went ahead and asked if there was any. To this he tells me "There are customers who are waiting for 3 months for the delivery of their Diesel Verna and you are asking for a discount". To this i informed him that other dealers are willing to deliver the Verna in 15 days from the time i book. He in turn asked me to buy it from the other dealer if they are willing to deliver in 15 days. I was extremely annoyed about this experience. A couple of days later the GM-Sales of Sanjay Hyundai called me and enquired about my decision. When i narrated him this incident, he was shocked and promised to take action which anyways i wasnt interested. I politely told him that i will never buy a car from his dealership ever and will advise my friends similarly [anger]

My experience with Sanjay Hyundai was not pretty good. Even though i was their existing customer (i had bought my Santro from them in 2006), this did not necessarily translate into any pleasant experience while I was about to test drive the Verna. Though they promptly arranged for a test drive, I was very annoyed with some of the responses i got from the Salesman who spoke to me on phone post the test drive. After the test drive was done, the salesman from Sanjay Hyundai (dont remember his name) called me for my feedback and provided me the pricing details. Though i was aware that there were no discounts available on Verna (Diesel), i still went ahead and asked if there was any. To this he tells me "There are customers who are waiting for 3 months for the delivery of their Diesel Verna and you are asking for a discount". To this i informed him that other dealers are willing to deliver the Verna in 15 days from the time i book. He in turn asked me to buy it from the other dealer if they are willing to deliver in 15 days. I was extremely annoyed about this experience. A couple of days later the GM-Sales of Sanjay Hyundai called me and enquired about my decision. When i narrated him this incident, he was shocked and promised to take action which anyways i wasnt interested. I politely told him that i will never buy a car from his dealership ever and will advise my friends similarly [anger]
Please post this incident in other auto websites also.

The salesman should be fired for such attitude.

Re: My Experience at Crystal Honda, bavdhan Pune

Hi All: I would like to share my horrible experience with crystal honda. I had met with a car accident on 8th Aug and handed my car to the service center with all necessary document. On first day, the engineer told me that it will take 10K or so to repair and 8-10 days to deliver. I kept call the service engineer every day to find out the status of repair. I was in touch with insurance person also. It took 7 days of constant following and requesting the surveyor to come to station to approve the claims. I have never seen such a irresponsible work where it takes 7 days for insurance approval. During this time service manager assured me that they have already ordered my parts and should take 8-10 days to get it. Now during the survey approval the service engineer hiked the cost and the told me that it will take 40-50K. It was a shocker to me. They do not believe in repairing anything. Just replace in the name of safety and honda quality to charge customer.

This was not the end of my horror. After the approval I left them to work and landed on the service center after 5 days on 20th Aug. To my surprise they had not touched my car. I could not control then as it had been already 15 days and there was no progress. When I raised the concerns with customer care people I got to know that parts were ordered on 17th Aug. So the service manger was completely lying and customer care people also agreed but they are not doing anything other than whitewash of their poor work. At that time the service manager informed that my parts are not available and it would take another 8 days to get and another 8 days to repair so 15 days.

So they are talking of 1 month to repair the car and with such an escalated cost. I found out that same can be repaired with 15-20K. I have never seen such a poor service and lying. I was planning to buy another honda car as i had a great experience in hyd, noida, bangalore, chennai but with this experience I cannot buy any honda car esp in crystal honda pune. I will keep posted on my further experience with crystal honda.

Hi

I have booked Honda Amaze on 10 Aug 2013 at Crystal Honda (Bavdhan, Pune). At the time of booking, I was told that I'll have to wait till Nov to get the car as there's a long waiting list. I agreed to it initially. But in on 9 September 2013, I got a call from the salesperson Wasim that the Honda has stopped manufacturing EMT variant in petrol for a while, so the waiting period has increased from 3 to 6 months and new expected delivery date is March 2014. That was not the shock, I was also asked to either upgrade the model I booked in order to get the delivery in time or take the booking amount back.

When I called up Honda factory and checked with them, they informed me that there's no interruption in production and everything is on schedule. In fact they even informed me that they have increased some capacity keeping in my the huge response to Amaze. I had a chat with the Honda customer care and lodged a complaint with them.

Does anyone have any idea how to tackle the situation from here on? What are my options to get a fair delivery and what can I further do to make sure These buggers don't cheat me? My options seems to be limited since I am hell-bent on buying a Honda and out of the two dealers in Pune (Deccan & Crystal) Crystal was the lesser devil.

Top Bottom