Best Honda Dealership in Mumbai

Thread Starter #1
Friends do help me to find best honda dealer in town Whose Aftersale service and workshop service is also good.

350Z

Core Team
Friends do help me to find best honda dealer in town Whose Aftersale service and workshop service is also good.
After sales experience usually differs from person to person. I suggest visiting the ownership threads of fellow Honda owners in Mumbai to collect the genuine feedback.

Drive Safe,
350Z

On the verge of buying a honda brio automatic and needed some advice. My queries are:

1) Should I consider a dealer with their own workshop facility and how do I benefit?

2) I stay in santacruz east, mumbai but would be registering my car in vasai as it enjoys a tax of 1.5% LBT which is lowest amongst all the nearby areas. Have a property there so everything is ethical. So considering this kindly recommend a dealer and workshop with the best service records.

3) Is year end/new year a good time to buy? I also have a option of buying it as my birthday present in feb. Kindly suggest.

4) How much cash discount, freebies should I expect? what accessories are worth negotiating for as freebies in the mumbai market?

5) Recent (3 months) buyers please let me know the OTR and offers you received for brio and if possible the automatic variant.

6) Please do suggest a very professional, high quality service after market automotive accessories shop in Mumbai if I plan to mod it up.

Any other guidance and advice would be highly appreciated. [angel]

Cheers [cheers]

Sanj :help:

getting registration can be easy since you own a property On that side for the rto.
Any dealer should be able to manage that without any extra costs.
Just try to shop around for the best deal you get among the hondas with respect to the dealership.
With respect to getting a deal make sure of the prices of the cars from the competitors and try to say good things about the competition when dealing with honda.
That would be a good leveraging point to extract a good deal.

Top Bottom