Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Launch Party Sai Service Station Mumbai

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
Congrats for booking Ertiga. That's sure a sweet gesture from the dealer. Do keep us updated and don't forget to write up the experience too. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #4
Thanks 350Z [:)]
I will surely share my experience while getting Ertiga’s delivery...
I hope it comes soon !!

Thread Starter #5
A was the first official customer to book on 12th april i.e the launch day.
I am still waiting for my ERTIGA ZDi Serene Blue.
Dealership says on more month. [surprise]
Wondering how long it will take. [confused] any ideas why??

Last edited by a moderator:
I am pretty surprised to know that you still have not got your car yet.

IMO you should question these showroom guys about it. If you were the first one to book the car, how come it has not been delivered yet? Ask them if they have delivered any Ertiga to any customer.

Thread Starter #8
@350Z
While filling up the booking form they said it will take around a month for delivery however asked me to write 2 to 3 months as delivery period. They also said if you select blue instead of white or silver you may get an early delivery. They say that there are many who booked before the official launch therefore my number on waitlist was 31 in their city dealership & as per the variant/colour it was 5. After one month they say it’s 22 & 3 respectively.[frustration]

@Akash
Ertigas are delivered buy mainly petrol variants only and very less ZDis are delivered till date.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #9
@350Z
My Ertiga ZDi Serene blue is not yet delivered, not even allotted, no information what so ever about it, very disappointed !!
can you believe this.
I had written to maruti customer care two weeks back but of no use.
My family members already started searching for different alternative vehicles.
Today i have decided now to wait for one last week and then forget maruti suzuki for ever..

350Z

Core Team
While filling up the booking form they said it will take around a month for delivery however asked me to write 2 to 3 months as delivery period.
My Ertiga ZDi Serene blue is not yet delivered, not even allotted, no information what so ever about it, very disappointed
How about speaking to the dealership to confirm the maximum period that would take for the car to be delivered? Since they mentioned at least 2 – 3 months on the form while booking, the car should be delivered within this month under all the possibilities.

Drive safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #11
Since they mentioned at least 2 – 3 months on the form while booking, the car should be delivered within this month under all the possibilities.

Drive safe,
350Z
@350Z, Thanks for your reply.
Sorry, my mistake, I typed waiting period of 2 to 3 months above casually, but when I checked carefully today I have written tentative waiting period of 3 to 4 months while filling up the booking form. OMG!![confused]
Does it mean the car will not be delivered till completion 4 months? or is it possible to get the delivery before 4 months?
I wasn't aware of the seriousness of the issue while filling up of the booking form. what to do now? please guide.
And Regarding speaking to the dealership to confirm the maximum period, they say that they don't know!!

Last edited:
Thread Starter #12
Finally frustrating waiting period of three and half months is over!!
Received a call today for allotment of my Ertiga ZDi Serene Blue!! Hopefully getting delivery around 9th August, another mini waiting period of 14 days, but a happy one!![:D]

Yes 350Z, you are right, I am getting delivery as per my waiting period committed while booking i.e. 3 to 4 months.

Now preparing for my Ertiga’s delivery review...[;)]

350Z

Core Team
Received a call today for allotment of my Ertiga ZDi Serene Blue!! Hopefully getting delivery around 9th August, another mini waiting period of 14 days, but a happy one!!
All is well if the end is well. Congratulations. We look forward to a comprehensive review of your Ertiga soon on the forum. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #14
@ 350Z
Thank you!!
And thanks to all forum members!! as I could managed to wait for almost 3 ½ months for my vehicle reading and sharing various experiences on this forum regularly. those are still waiting for their vehicle may please note that patience pays..
I wish you all happy & safe driving.[drive]

Last edited:

Top Bottom