Ford Dealerships / Service Centers in Bangalore

Thread Starter #1
Frenz

Just that I have moved to Bangalore (from Pune), coincidently my car is due for her 3rd service this Saturday.

Any suggestions on better dealership experience in Bangalore? I have been hearing good reviews about Metro Ford, St. Marks Road in Facebook and not much about other ones.

Any idea about Metro Ford in Lingarajapuram? If it’s at par with St. Marks one, then that’s more preferable as it’s much closer to my place.[:D]

Please suggest….

Re: Ford Dealership in Bangalore

Hey Figoian,

Lingarajapuram would be quite far. If you're anywhere close to Bannerghatta Road, BTM, Koramangala etc., you should take a shot at Lathangi Ford on Bannerghatta Road.

I was in Bangalore for 2 years, I have received excellent service from them. Metro Ford is also very good, went there once, but discontinued as I was living in Nobo Nagar, on Bannerghatta Rd. Lathangi Ford was a stone throw away for me.

I am sure you will be satisfied by both as they are stiff competitors and keep at it. Just decide on the basis of your location.
If only Metro Ford is considered, please go to St. Marks Road outlet.

Cheers[cheers]

Last edited:
Mahindra vs Ford service centers in Bangalore

Dear Members,

Based on google search, there seems to be more Ford service centers than M&M service centers in Bangalore. I am quite surprised by my findings.

I would greatly appreciate if some of you could do a look-up and confirm if this is indeed correct. Thanks a bunch.

Cheers,
Rafian

Good Ford Dealer in Bangalore

Folks,

I have seen on Ford website that there are almost half a dozen Ford dealers in Bangalore. Can you help me with a good dealer. Is Lathangi ford in South Bangalore (very close to my house) a good dealer.
Lastly, when I do buy the vehicle how will I know they are giving me the latest 2016 model.
Thanks

@iinfi
Your best bet would be Metro Ford on St Marks Road.

I have had some bad experiences with Lathangi Ford on Banerghatta Road. But Ford Sales has improving over the years. So, it is quite possible that they might have improved as well.

You can get the VIN number and decode it. There are a plethora of websites that have information in this regard. If you have any difficulty let me know.

I heard and also I do not see Lathangi as official Ford Service Center in Bangalore anymore in Ford Website. Have they completely shut down ?

Any further updates on this or any news that any new Service Center taking over Lathangi in South Bangalore - Bannerghatta road and Electronic City.

Top Bottom