Deep Hyundai - Fantastic Dealership Experience

Thread Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I wanted to share my buying experience for my Hyundai i10 and i20 which i bought in a gap of 1 month from the same dealership. I had an advantage of knowing the owner ( My dad's friend) and considering the fact that i bought the Hyundai Santro way back in 2005 from Deep Hyundai as well. After entering the dealership, we used to straight away goto the owner's cabin and all the processing formalities were executed from the room itself. From the booking amount to the final formalities. The staff is very courteous and knowledgeable about the cars and their features. On the D-Day of buying the i10, I was late to get the cheque from the bank however, the Salesperson Mr Sunil patiently waited for me and ensured that we got the delivery the same day. After buying the i10 , i wanted to test drive the i20 diesel and Mr Sunil ensured that I got the test drive on time. Also ensured that all the delivery formalities happened on time. All in all it was a great experience and hats off to Deep Hyundai for a fantastic dealership experience to me.

350Z

Core Team
I read this experience in the ownership thread. You were at advantage by knowing the owner. Good on you. Do consider sharing more details and images too perhaps.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom