Which FIAT Dealer is best in Bangalore?

Thread Starter #1
Hello All,

I am planning to buy Punto 1.3 MJD Emotion in Bangalore.

Some questions:

1>Can you please let me know (from from first hand exp. ) which of the following Dealer is best in terms of pricing, reliability, and ASS.

a) Concorde Motors (India) Ltd. ( Hossur Road Dairy Circle)
b) Prerana Motors Pvt. Ltd. (Agara Jn. Sarjapur)
c) KHT Motors (Kundanahalli main road, Whitefield)

2>Can I buy from one dealer and get the ASS from another?

3> How to get best offer (discount) on the final price negotiation?

Best regards.

350Z

Core Team
The Bangalore Punto owners will be in better position to guide about the best Fiat Dealership but from the reviews in our forum, Concorde appears to be pretty much popular. (Refer Concorde Bangalore Review). To answer rest of the questions:

2. Yes. You can purchase the car from one different dealership and service it from another.

3. More or less depends upon how hard you can haggle with the dealer. First to try to find out which dealership is ready to offer the most attractive deal. Visit them all, and negotiate as much as you can. Sometimes, they might try to offer accessories rather than cash discounts but this should be avoided. Cash discounts always pays off, but not that you don't accept accessories either. Ask for extras along with cash discounts. To cut the long story short, inform a dealer about the discounts which other dealer is offering and vice versa because at the end, dealers are offered a healthy commission on each sale and thus they try almost all gimmicks to turn you into a buyer. All that you need is a bit of trickiness and this does helps sometimes from my experience.

Drive Safe,
350Z

My experience with Concorde is excellent.

I would suggest, visit all 3 dealers (1 more Aadaya Motors - Near Hebbal) and see who is giving you best offers.

As 350Z, servicing can be done from anywhere, no issues.

Top Bottom