Letter to Nissan, India (Ichibaan Nissan)

Thread Starter #1
Dear Sir,

Looking out for a mid-range SUV (20-25Lakhs), and after reading about new Nissan X-Trail I found X-Trail intresting. I soon gathered all information from web-world about the new X-trail. I visited Nissan website and contacted Ichibaan Nissan for some information and Test Drive. My call was transferred to Mr. Alpesh and he committed me a Test Drive on Wed, 30th Sep 09, 3.30pm. I recieved a call from him at 12.23pm on wednesday informing me that the Test Drive Vehicle is due for service and he won't be able to give TD on that day. I gave him benefit of doubt although I felt like he is telling me a lie. He promised me a test drive at any time on following day i.e. Thursday, 1st Oct. I asked him to give me a call at 10-10.30am to confirm preferrable time for me. On thursday, I didn't recd any call from him till 11am so I called him. On calling him, he said that I rejected his call and therefore he sheduled all the Test Drive Appointments for the day. Ofcourse, he is telling a lie. I checked my call log too to check if i rejected any call by mistake. But found none of them niether from cell nor from Land line. I refused to have any test drive from him.

We have a fleet of 12 cars ranging between 5 lakhs to 68 lakhs. This unprofessional attitude from Sales Executives is only discouraging prospective customers. After going through the Comparison Test of Fortuner v/s X-Trail v/s PAjero v/s Endeavour, I also suggested X-Trail to my frnd Mr. Bhushan Golani. He too is very much convinced about X-Trail and took from me contact details of Mr. Alpesh. But now that all our experience is spoilt, I called up Bhushan and shared with him. He too is very disappointed with this lack-lusture attitude.

For Test Drive, there is so much of fooling going on, I wonder how the buying experience will be and most important After Sales Service Experience. I am very much put off by this experience. Hope you guys improve or risk loosing buss to competitors.

Regards,

Abhijit Tidke

The letter is just an excellent write up !

Great that you shared your experience with the company as well as with us!

Please post the reply too, as i am eargerly waiting on that :)

great work abhi, excellent write up as well, usually we fail to notice the company, what attitude dealers shows up to customers and more often a good product misses its customer as well.Do share what reply you received as well.

Thread Starter #6
I sent this mail at 4 pm y'day and got a phone call from GM of Ichibaan Nissan at 7pm y'day itself. He apologised me and was very corteous. Today was an off for them but still he offerred me to have TD today if I wish to. So I agreed for today 4pm and got it alongwith Denom. Will post TD report and pics soon. Now am pretty satisfied with the follow-up.

350Z

Core Team
Its good that Nissan realised their mistake but such kind of behaviour isn't really expected from a reputed brand like Nissan. Hope they learn from it.

Drive Safe!
350Z

I sent this mail at 4 pm y'day and got a phone call from GM of Ichibaan Nissan at 7pm y'day itself. He apologised me and was very corteous. Today was an off for them but still he offerred me to have TD today if I wish to. So I agreed for today 4pm and got it alongwith Denom. Will post TD report and pics soon. Now am pretty satisfied with the follow-up.
Thats a real great & quick response that you have received!

Waiting for your Trailing Review of the New X-Trail !

Its good that Nissan realised their mistake but such kind of behaviour isn't really expected from a reputed brand like Nissan. Hope they learn from it.

Drive Safe!
350Z
Hey 350Z !

Nissan may be reputed brand by Nikhil Auto is not reputed !!

There are many culprits who spoil the best brands & they just love to make money without knowing their prospective customers [frustration]

napster

Suspended
wow!, they are pretty quick.
waiting for your TD report

That was quick, just 3 hours & you got a call. Anyways,waiting for the pic & report.

Arun

Suspended
Nice letter!
That should put them back in their place!
Waiting for your TD report.Are you actually looking forward to buy it?[stupid]

That's a terrible experience. Response from Nissan is pretty quick. But this shouldn't have happened at first place.

@torque.addict, After the TD, did you like the car? Will you consider one?

Thread Starter #15
Thanks..

Are you actually looking forward to buy it?[stupid]
We are very much looking for a mid range SUV. But can't find any suitable one. Fortuner comes closest to our needs but long waiting period is putting off. X-Trail comes 2nd but it being a 5-seater is major drawback and my Papa wants 7/8 seater one and he is very much sure about that. Now lets see what happens.

Top Bottom