Proud Owner Of Ford Endeavor Titanium 2.2 AT But Dissatisfied & Cheated By VGO Ford

Thread Starter #1
I am a Proud owner of Ford Endeavor Titanium 2.2 AT, but NOT Satisfied, rather CHEATED by the Dealer for deliberately hiding facts.

This vehicle hosts SYNC 2 version, while all new versions manufactured in 2017 are having SYNC 3 (as per Ford India Website):
After paying so much of amount, I am feeling CHEATED, by not letting me know the Year of Manufacturing. It is only when the Registration Certificate was delivered to me, which showed it's Dec-2016. Point to be noted is that there were Deliberate delays in delivering the Registration Certificate. Now I realized, why. Just to keep me unaware of the Manufacturing dates. There was no discount on Price as well. We were charged the full price as on April 2017.
Manufacturing Date: December-2016
Purchase Date: 15-Apr-2017
Registration Date: 01-May-2017
Dealer: V GO MOTOR P LTD 12/4 SEWA GRAND MALL, Faridabad

On asking, why basic Navigation etc and other features are missing from this Titanium series vehicle.

We were assured that after upgrade during the 1st Service, this will be done and we were advised to raise this concern during Service. However, Workshop confirmed that this vehicle cannot be upgraded, as it's not on SYNC 3. They also suggested to buy the Upgrade for approx. 1 lac (INR)

Even Ford Ecosport (much cheaper than Endeavor) hosts the navigation and other latest technologies.

Such a costly vehicle without Navigation is sheer shame on the Manufacturer as well as Dealer for cheating by disguising the facts. Had i known of the Manufacturing year earlier, I would have really waited or asked for the newer variant with SYNC 3 (manufactured in Jan 2017 or later)

I would request either UPGARDE or REPLACEMENT to SYNC 3 in my Vehicle. Or I may be bound to file a legal suit to get my concerns addressed.

Please help.

Attachments

Re: Proud owner of Ford Endeavor Titanium 2.2 AT, but Dissatisfied & CHEATED by VGO F

Did you reported to the dealer and what was their take on it? Mail ford india about this incident and also link this page with your mail and try to raise this complaint on social media platforms Facebook, Instagram, etc and if then also they don't take any action you can file a suit.

Re: Proud Owner Of Ford Endeavor Titanium 2.2 AT But Dissatisfied & Cheated By VGO Fo

Really disgusting dealership experience. Have been hearing so much bad dealership/service experience of Ford. But in a premium vehicle like Endeavour is not acceptable. You lost on sync 3 as well as resale would take a big hit as it is an year old vehicle. Also since it is too old, you never know if it was used as a test drive vehicle. Probably you didn't do PDI carefully. PDI is so much important.

Top Bottom