Poor Service Experience at Deccan Honda

Thread Starter #1
I gave my Honda City for servicing at Deccan Honda, Pimpri, Pune for first time. I told him that I will need the car in the evening. Since it was first time in Deccan Honda, he checked the history and then put replacement for lot of parts putting the bill at 8k. I was surprised as in my entire servicing of the car in Delhi, I never had so much bill. Nonetheless I said ok thinking yeah probably its needed. In the evening the guy called me up and said after inspection 2 more things needs to be replaced and the service cost will go up till 15k. I said this is ridiculous and asked him to skip it. But he said it is very much needed else major part will get damaged. I had no option but to say yes but this didnt go very good with me. Now the bill is more that 15k and he changed everything in my car. Dont know whether it was needed or not in first place. The car was running excellent. On top of it he said he wont be able to return the car on that day. Due to this I was not able to use it when I needed it in the evening.

Hence I will never go to Deccan Honda again. Can anyone give information on good reliable service centers for Honda cars in Pune.?? Even independent service centers with good reputation seems more trusted than Deccan and Crystal.

Thanks
Souvik.

Moderator: I didnt know where to ask this question. Hence please put this post in the correct forum if needed.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #4
I got my car today.. The entire bill is for Rs 16,202..I was just speechless..

One thing I note now is that the parts that are replaced now has 28% GST (14% CGST + 14% SGST).. The labour has 18% GST..

Please find the bill below and let me know if it is correct or after 8 years, maintenance of Honda Cars do become very costly..

Servicing Bill_1.jpg

On top of it its written on the bill that my next servicing is only after 3 months.. So if my car is serviced 4 times a year and they are able to made a bill of this much amount so my yearly servicing cost will be close to Rs 50-60k.. What a rip off... I think even Volkswagen diesel car maintenance dont come that close...

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
First of all what parts did they urge you to replace ? Brake pads ?

Item number 1 , 2 , 5 and 7 were not needed. Battery check should be under paid service and not a separate item.

5k for a set of brake pads [surprise] my verna's costed me 1100rs ( 1300rs at hyundai)

Disc skimming 2k. I paid 700rs for disc skimming of 4 discs. But yeag i got it done from outside and not hass.
If you don't want bills like this switch to trusted mechanic.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #6

Item number 1 , 2 , 5 and 7 were not needed. Battery check should be under paid service and not a separate item.

5k for a set of brake pads [surprise] my verna's costed me 1100rs ( 1300rs at hyundai)

Disc skimming 2k. I paid 700rs for disc skimming of 4 discs. But yeag i got it done from outside and not hass.
Yes. Thank you for this. Even I was feeling suspicious but since its my first time in this center for Pune, I had no clue. My service center in Delhi was quite trusted one and they never cheated me like this. Max till date I got was around 6k before this.

I have heard very bad reviews of both Crystal and Deccan Honda. Will now check up with Tune Up Plus, Baner. I have heard quite positive reviews of them.

Will also appreciate if anyone can recommend more trusted service center in Pune.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #7

Yes. Thank you for this. Even I was feeling suspicious but since its my first time in this center for Pune, I had no clue. My service center in Delhi was quite trusted one and they never cheated me like this.

Later I read very bad reviews of both Crystal and Deccan Honda. Will now check up with Tune Up Plus, Baner. I have heard quite positive reviews of them.

Will also appreciate if anyone can recommend more trusted service center in Pune.

Top Bottom