First of all Congratulations for your new car, I can understand your feelings,
we pay such a huge amount, and they cheat us, sometimes they give us used vehicle, which is used in test drives.
Always remember few things
1.Always check VIN before delivery and confirm its manufacture, Do not pay full amount untill they allot you VIN and Engine Number. we have thread for decoding VIN. Decoding Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
2. Once you get VIN, go and check vehicle before making payment, check for damages or faults, once payment is made and documents are complete, there is very less left on our side.
2. Keep Every thing in written, do not ever take words of SA or Manager, ask them to give it written.
3. Never pay is hurry, I also got call from Honda Sales manager to make full payment and he asked me to do it before evening, I asked him for VIN, then he broke down and said, Sir your car is not available.
4. Honda has clearly mentioned that price applicable at the time of delivery will be charged. they will not consider what was the price at the time of booking.
5. they must refund booking amount if they failed on their side, eg. car is not available on reserved date, faults in vehicle, or parts are not available.
they will try to convince you saying, sir we will take care of every thing, lets just proceed with delivery process. they will push hard to deliver vehicle, and once its done, its over. if something is pending, you have to chase them.
Recently I visited showroom for Honda Connect device, I saw them taking brand new amaze for test drive. I even asked them why are you taking brand new car for test drive?
they said, no vehicle is available for test drive, so we have no choice.
soon they will hand over that vehicle to a customer. because that car wasn't there for test drive purpose.