Ford Figo Delivery Delayed By Lathangi Ford

Thread Starter #1
Hello,

I need some help and guidance.
I booked Ford Figo with lathangi ford in bangalore last month (20th). At that time they told me that Titanium diesel (Grey) had a 3-week waiting period. Now after 4 weeks, I get to know that it is not even in the list of cars which will be dispatched from the factory in the next 10 days. What should I do in this case? Will I get my money back if I cancel it?
Will they create trouble? I am completely mood-off now. :( [frustration]
Is there any problem with Ford factory in Gujarat? Reason for my suspicion is, despite drop in prices, I dont see Ford Figos or Aspires on the road at all.
Any thoughts and inputs welcome.

Thanks

As per my experience other Ford Dealers like Cavery, Metro and Elite Fords in Bangalore are better for buying new car, not sure what made you to go with Lathangi.
In our family we have two Ford cars and in both cases Lathangi JP Nagara were least interested to sell the cars so we bought the cars from Elite Ford,
but now I am going to Lathangi EC for my regular Service as they are close to my place and am somehow fine with their service and my brother is going to Elite Ford for service.

Now coming to your case,

First of all what is their reason for not keeping to promise of 3 weeks delivery and when are they saying is the new date of delivery?

Did you check or raise this issue with Ford India ?

Regarding cancellation, I hope you have paid only the booking amount and they should have mentioned about cancellation charges during booking.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #3
He says the car might come by 30th september and if it doesnt come by 30th he doesnt know when it will come. I didnt know Lathangi had such a bad name.
They did not mention about cancellation charges at the time of booking.can i transfer the booking from one dealer to another through Ford India?

He says the car might come by 30th september and if it doesnt come by 30th he doesnt know when it will come. I didnt know Lathangi had such a bad name.
They did not mention about cancellation charges at the time of booking.can i transfer the booking from one dealer to another through Ford India?
What kind of reply it is? Did you pay in full? Please raise a complaint with Ford India CC and write a mail to the top guys! Or you can tweet them!

If I were you, I would have slapped these guys with brutal words

Thread Starter #5
i paid 10k for the booking. I booked last month on 20th with a note from the dealer saying they will give it in 3 weeks or worst case by 20th of this month. Its 22nd and the vehicle is not even out of the factory. Jokers!

Hello, Same situation for me also, my brother booked aspire titanium diesel on 18th Aug from Harry ford, Trivandrum. Even after one month they couldn't deliver the car. Now the sales guys didn't even take phone calls. The worst part is two weeks back sales team informed that our car is ready and assured delivery in 3 days, we paid the down payment [frustration]but still our car is in factory.

You still trust them? Just cancel the booking and go with some other dealer.
Only other dealer for ford in trivandrum is Kairali ford, Since i have a fiesta from them, i know well that,they are worst than this. Is there any option to transfer booking from one dealer to another?

Only other dealer for ford in trivandrum is Kairali ford, Since i have a fiesta from them, i know well that,they are worst than this. Is there any option to transfer booking from one dealer to another?
I don't think so. Better you cancel with him, try to get one from nearby cities. It's sad to see that both Ford dealerships in Trivandrum is in such pathetic state! No wonder Ford isn't doing well here in India!

Hello, Same situation for me also, my brother booked aspire titanium diesel on 18th Aug from Harry ford, Trivandrum. Even after one month they couldn't deliver the car. Now the sales guys didn't even take phone calls. The worst part is two weeks back sales team informed that our car is ready and assured delivery in 3 days, we paid the down payment [frustration]but still our car is in factory.
Booking date is 18th of August and what's the name of your brother or the person on whose name the booking is done (no personal details please)? Let me see what can be done, I guess Ford management is unaware if this attitude of dealership sales guys; not receiving the phone calls of customer is really a serious issue, we are paying our money and it's their duty to keep us informed.

@infii
Check your pm box and please reply asap

@FD
Saarji cancelling one booking and making an another one is instead worse deal than pressing the delivery on the current one itself.

Last edited:
If I end up buying a Ford in future then mark Anurag and his teams responsible for it. Man these all guys are lightening quick.

I mailed the concern along with the link to this thread and even before 2 mknutes if mailing I got a phone call from Ford CC asking for customer details (Harry Ford Trivandrum customer - your name please, they will any ways find out BTW).

And as soon as I cut the phone, I saw an e mail from Anurag himself stating that they are looking into it. Wow.. quick and efficient.

We have seen previous examples on the same forum where Ford guys solved the dispute within hours, wish to see the same here. No wonder these days I am telling everyone in my circle to look at Ford if their car fits the case - FORD IS CHANGING AND WE NEED TO TELL IT TO ALL

(Harry Ford Trivandrum customer - your name please, they will any ways find out BTW).
Hello TSIVipul, first of all sorry for the late reply and thank you for your kind help. Booking details.
Customer name - ARUN M GEORGE
Model- Aspire Titanium Diesel (White color)
SC Name - SUJITH. G
Booking Date- 17-08-16
booking amount- Rs10000/- (receipt no- 684)
down payment on - 25-08-16
down payment amount- Rs113000/- (receipt no- 739)

In fact I had a different but good experience with Kairali Ford, Muvattupuzha.

Last edited:

Top Bottom