Tata Motors Dealer Review (Auto Industries Pvt Ltd, Nuvem, Goa)

Thread Starter #1
My plan of purchasing a car was in process since about a year and half. After intense research, talking with people who own car(s), test driving various vehicles and overwhelmed by never ending features from various manufacturers, It boiled down to only one criteria i.e. “the budget”. I finally zeroed on to car by Maruti or Tata, as these are two Indian companies, who have consistently fulfilled dreams of my kind, who look for a sweet deal, which is not so heavy on pocket and not so light on “money’s worth”.
I was an instant fan of Tata Zest. After reading the user reviews I made my decision. And there I was, heading for the nearest Tata motors dealer, Auto Industries Pvt Ltd, Nuvem, Goa. This was the first time I was visiting this dealer. I stay in Belgavi and my better half in Goa, all my research was in Belgavi, I was a bit nervous about going ahead with the decision of my first car away from my home turf. Sitting there beside the NH 17 after Verna Industrial Estate area was decent looking and inviting Tata motors dealer showroom Auto Industries Pvt Ltd.
We reached there at around 5pm, I knew we were late and was expecting none of them to show any real interest in us as it was nearing closing time. And I was surprised by the SA Miss Pratiksha Karmakar, who was very pleasant and helpful. I was looking for an offer which I could not refuse and my SA pitched it right and I was hooked. Auto Industries Pvt Ltd, made my first car experience a Childs play, it was as easy as buying new clothes. Miss Pratiksha along with her team made sure we did not have to make multiple trips to the dealer showroom as it is 25 km from where we stay. She took care of the loan process; all it took was half a day to get the loan. (I thank Mr. Kartikkumar Keshav Hegde, Manager, Canara Bank, SME Panajim Branch). Due to our busy schedule we had to delay PDI by a week and the team at Auto Industries was patients enough, ultimately when I was free I took PDI with a trusted friend of mine who was a Tata critic and a four wheeler electrical mechanic. There was no room for any question on PDI everything was in place and in mint condition. Satisfied with the PDI got registration done next day and drove home my first car.
It’s been five months and 14000 km the journey has been really smooth, no complaints at all. City driving gave me average of 16kmpl and Highway drive with 5 adults round trip of 1200 km including brief city drive gave 22 kmpl average, which I calculated tank full to tank full odometer reading. Really spacious and amazing zest.

Good to hear to this. Same SA was dealing with me during our Tiago TD and I found her quite knowledgeable. Tata needs more people like her.

Top Bottom