The Ideal Car Buying Experience - Express Hyundai OMR

Thread Starter #1
Hello Everyone. I am writing this post to share about the excellent dealership experience I had with Express Hyundai OMR. From the minute I first entered the showroom till my delivery, I was given the best of treatment. I wanted to buy a Hyundai Grand i10. As I was looking for various dealerships, I found Express Hyundai’s OMR branch to be the best option as it had good reviews and also just a 10 minute drive from my house.
I went there on a Saturday afternoon and was greeted with a smile and in less than 5 minutes a sales attendant started explaining all the features of the car to me. He patiently answered all my annoying and silly questions and made me feel really comfortable.
The next day I went with my family and the same attendant greeted us and explained all the features again. He arranged a long test drive for us. This impressed my family members and they gave me the green signal. I immediately paid the booking amount and was promised delivery in 3 days. They offered me good discounts and freebies and I felt very happy.
As promised on the afternoon of the third day, the sales attendant called me and told me delivery will be at 4:00 PM. I went with my whole family for the delivery. The documents were all in place and they had already fitted all the freebies and even the license plate. They offered us some chocolates and did a customary Pooja.
My family felt very happy with the overall sales experience with Express Hyundai OMR. I would highly recommend any potential Hyundai buyers to visit their showroom.
Thank you for your patient reading. 

Top Bottom