Cheating By Tanya Automobiles, Meerut (Maruti Suzuki)

Thread Starter #1
I had booked a Maruti Celerio CNG Model (Colour Sun Shine Ray) through Tanya Automobiles Meerut, the authorised dealer of MSIL at Meerut. The car was booked on 07/06/2016 and in the bargain exchange of my TATA NANO CNG was also factored in for a sum of Rs. 1.05 Lakh. However the car was never delivered on time by Tanya Automobiles Meerut and no concrete promise was also made. When I demanded refund I got only Rs. 83000/- against Rs. 1.05 Lakh on false premises thus putting me at a loss of Rs. 22000/- for no fault of mine.

I am fighting for my hard earned money. TANYA AUTOMOBILES MEERUT IS THE WORST DEALER OF MARUTI SUZUKI INDIA LIMITED.

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Do you have the car performa in writing ? It should mention the price of the car and the old car's value and final amount to be paid to the dealer.

Share your story on Facebook as well as on twitter. Find the relevant email addresses from maruti official site as well as Tanya motors websites and report there.

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Yes I do have everything in writing. I have shared my story on Facebook and apprised the highest level of officers at Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. but to no avail.
Get this story published in news paper. Meerut has that Dainik Jagran and all located near the new Mall on Delhi-Meerut Road. Approach them and if need be take media to the dealer's place with all proofs. Not everyone understands polished behavior and language buddy. Kabhi Kabhi Desi roop dikhana parta hai.

Regards

Akash

I had booked a Maruti Celerio CNG Model (Colour Sun Shine Ray) through Tanya Automobiles Meerut, the authorised dealer of MSIL at Meerut. The car was booked on 07/06/2016 and in the bargain exchange of my TATA NANO CNG was also factored in for a sum of Rs. 1.05 Lakh. However the car was never delivered on time by Tanya Automobiles Meerut and no concrete promise was also made. When I demanded refund I got only Rs. 83000/- against Rs. 1.05 Lakh on false premises thus putting me at a loss of Rs. 22000/- for no fault of mine.

I am fighting for my hard earned money. TANYA AUTOMOBILES MEERUT IS THE WORST DEALER OF MARUTI SUZUKI INDIA LIMITED.
Sorry to hear about your bad experience. I am also from Meerut (born and brought up there but now live in Pune). They are famous for refurbishing an accident vehicle and sell it like a new car. I hope your fight will be fruitful. They are the biggest cheaters I have ever seen when it comes to car dealers.

Hello Abhishek sir,
Sorry to hear about your bad experience. I am from lucknow and wanted to share something with you. There was a time here( about 4-5 years earlier) when Tanya automobiles were the largest seller of suzuki cars here in lucknow. But within a year or two they collapsed really badly. As of today there is not a single showroom termed as 'Tanya Automobile'. I used to wonder why it vanished. Well the answer lies in your post.
As for your problem do try to bring this matter to media.

Top Bottom