Ford India: Your Dealership Cheated Us

Thread Starter #1
Dear ford India.

I am a ford owner since 2009. and decided to go with an new car from ford.
Very soon after contacting sanvi ford nalgonda. mr.vasunth and mr.ahmed brought ford figo aspire for the test drive.

I was very happy and impressed with the car and made my decision to buy this car.
mr.vasunth from sanvi ford finally gave me on road price of 9.80lakhs for the figo aspire titanium plus 1.5TDCI.model in ruby red color.

And that price was with 0 depreciation iffco Tokio insurance.

So I went further and asked them to give me a quotation for the same.

But sanvi ford gave quotation for 10.14lakhs and told that they will give me return cheque for the difference amount at the time of delivery.
And they have promised to deliver the car with in 10days.

All sounded well to me since it is from ford and I had trust on ford India.
Special thanks to mr.aadi reddy the manager syndicate bank miryalguda branch who has gave me car loan in few hours.

I have given the bank DD for more than 100percent payment to sanvi ford nalgonda on 04/03/2016 only after taking conformation from mr.vasunth that the delivery of my car will be done with in 10days. From 04/03/2016.

when I called mr.vasunth on 11/03/2016 to know the status. He said the car is ready in the plant and it will be shipped today to sanvi ford nalgonda and they will deliver the car to me has promised.

On 12/03/2016 mr.vasunth from sanviford nalgonda.has called me and told me that the car is out of stock in the plant and also not available in any other showrooms of telangana and andrapradesh states.

And he said they cant give delivery of my car for 3months.
When I started questioning them about there rong promises sanvi ford is trying to make me calm by offering me another deal. that is. They will give me ford ecosport top model for a price difference of around 2lakhs.

But I am not ready to take that offer since my family loved the aspire and we were badly waiting for the car.

Its ridiculous, since sanvi ford promised me the delivery of my new car with in 10days. I have sold my existing car and managing my travel by an auto rickshaws in this hot summer.

I question ford india are you really not aware of such dealerships of yours who mislead customers to fulfill there need for money and targets?

I never ever expected such a worst service and attitude from the ford.
After knowing all this my family is into big disappointment. And this is only because of you sanvi ford and ford india.

I deeply regret for choosing ford as my new car.

Ford india if you really bother about your customers feelings. than try to change your dealerships attitude and please keep up your promises.
Sanvi ford nalgonda has cheated us and played with our emotions.
I just cant tolerate this.

Ford india kindly respond to this and do needful to me.
If you can not give the delivery of my new car as promised then provide me any equivalent car until I get my car.

Anticipating quick response

Suman Bhokray

dear friends I have sent that text to ford india with an hope that they will respond.

I will update this post with the response from ford.

Thread Starter #2
Ford india has responded to me on there facebook page and also called me yesterday.
As per ms.pooja. on the telephone call she said ford india has contacted the dealer about it and ford india is looking into it.
She said the car I have booked is not into production now and the dealer is not updated about it.
Since the dealer has gave you commitment and have taken the full payment for the car ford india will try to deliver the car as promised by the dealer.
She said she will get back to me on 14/03/2016.
I asked her to give me an email what ever she has told me over the telephone.
But this is the email response what she have sent to me after the phone call.

Dear Mr. Suman Bhokray,*

Thankyou for contacting Ford India !!*

This mail in subsequent to our earlier correspondence regarding your Concern.We will check with internal team and Revert you on Monday.*

Assuring you of our best services and continuous support at all times.*

Thanks & Regards,

Pooja

Ford India PVT LTD – Customer Relations

lets see what ford india is going to do.

Ford india has responded to me on there facebook page and also called me yesterday.
As per ms.pooja. on the telephone call she said ford india has contacted the dealer about it and ford india is looking into it.
She said the car I have booked is not into production now and the dealer is not updated about it.
Since the dealer has gave you commitment and have taken the full payment for the car ford india will try to deliver the car as promised by the dealer.
She said she will get back to me on 14/03/2016.
I asked her to give me an email what ever she has told me over the telephone.
But this is the email response what she have sent to me after the phone call.

Dear Mr. Suman Bhokray,*

Thankyou for contacting Ford India !!*

This mail in subsequent to our earlier correspondence regarding your Concern.We will check with internal team and Revert you on Monday.*

Assuring you of our best services and continuous support at all times.*

Thanks & Regards,

Pooja

Ford India PVT LTD – Customer Relations

lets see what ford india is going to do.
Yes these dealerships are failing Ford. I also have unsatisfactory buying experience of my aspire 1.5d titanium. Please do mention all these points when they ask for dealer feedback.

Dear Suman

You need not to panic because there is one golden guy in Ford India. Don't think anything and directly shoot an e-mail to Anurag Mehrotra. He is quick at responding and will definitely do his best to get the issue resolved as soon as possible. In case you need his mail ID then you can PM me. Additionally you can tweet the link to same thread to Ford India.

Nairrk

Honoured Member
In my experience Ford India is prompt in settling customer complaints on dealers behavior..
Last year, when I gave my Fiesta for Service (Paid service), they returned the car without water service. When the guy brought the car in the evening I noticed this and immediately phoned to the service center who gave me an excuse that they have water shortage etc etc..

I immediately sent an email to Ford and within 30 minutes I got a call from the Service centre Manager apologizing for not doing water service. He and his driver came to my home next day morning and took the car and did water service and also they did clean inside of the car and then brought the car to me.

So, it is sure that Ford India cares customers and you will get the problem sorted out very soon.

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
They shouldn't have taken the money without checking the car. When i booked my figo they told me all the colors and variants that they will be getting the in the coming days since the cars were already being transferred.

I don't know how can they give commitment of 10 days without even checking the stock.

Anyways every company knows the top end model sells very less compared to the mid variants but still they should have too end models available.

And i agree , ford is fast to act in case a complaint has been made.
I reported on twitter about dealer taking handling charges and within 10 minutes got call from ford team as well as the dealer telling me the charges have been removed.

Keep us updated.

Thread Starter #7
Hi friends. Am really sorry for the delay in updateing this thread.
Below is the next email which was sent to ford india on 15/03/2016.

dear ford india.
it is pathetic that the ford india is encouraging the dealership to
fool there customers.
as per the conference call from ford india yesterday. your dealer is
asking me to take the refund.
and ford india person is trying to convince me on that.
when i decline the offer then the person from ford india has asked me
to wait for a day so that she can come back to me on this after
talking to her senior.
i never expected this kind of strategy from a American company.
i would like to make it very clear to you that at any point of time i
am not ready to take the refund from the dealer or ford india.
the dealership has cheated me by saying that they will deliver the car
on or before 15/03/2016 if i give them full payment in advance.
and now when i question ford india about this. ford india is
supporting its dealership and convincing me to simply take the refund.
this is what i understand by looking at the ford India's attitude
1-your dealerships can pull money from the customer when ever they are
in need of money and they can refund it back to the customer ones there need is
fulfilled.
2-when the customer opposes it then the ford india will try to
convince the customer to take the refund. despite of taking action on
the dealership and doing needful to the customer.
it is sad to know that an American company is very poor at
punctuality. i have to followup the complaint time and time again by
calling your helpline and staying on hold for at least 20 minutes.
i request ford india to not to behave like this at least with your old
customers who trust you at all times.
anticipating quick response.
wishes
Suman Bhokray

after this email I got a phone call from mr.nithin from ford india on 16/03/2016.
this time it was to much. mr.nithin from ford india was offering me money refund with interest from the dealer.
I was completely irritated this time.
I made it very clear to him that I am not a moneylender to lend money on interest. And I also told him that now am not going to take the refund even if the dealership pays me double money.
Later the dealer has contacted me over the phone and tried to convince me. But my answer was the same.
On 17/03/2016 mr.lukas from the ford dealership sanvi ford nalgonda has came to me and tried a lot to convince me to take the refund.
But my answer was the same. I told him that I want my car for which sanvi ford nalgonda has taken money from me that to in 2days since the promised date is already crossed.
He said he will get back to me by 18/03/2016.
friends I just don't want to take step back. cause this guys has fooled us and played with my family emotions.

@sbhokray:
Contact Anurag on his mail ID with the link to this thread, place your concern and straight ahead ask him to show you a clear picture on if they will ever give the car or not.

In case Ford has stopped the production then there is a chance that they will never give you a car of the spec you are asking for and will simply refund your money. In this case you can't even go for a legal battle as they may have already made themselves immune to that by giving you the offers of refund even with interest.

What option is left? Request Anurag to seriously look into the matter and try to get you a car as soon as possible. Maybe they can have some vehicle on some corner of their yards. But yes, tell him that their sales are dying because of this attitude and idiocy at the end of their dealers instead of poor marketing or poor products.

Nairrk

Honoured Member
If the Car production already stopped when the dealer offered you the car and collected full amount from you, then it is a problem or dispute between you and the dealer. Dealer made a false promise knowingly the Car which you are booking is no more available, or might have thought that after getting the money he could be able to convince you to go for another model etc etc.

Ford may not be aware the initial discussion between you and the dealer.

Dealer is now willing to refund the full money with interest.

Now, even if you keep insisting that they should deliver the car and if no car of that model is available what will they can do. If you go legally, the issue will drag further.

If at all they have a car of the same model somewhere (with any other dealer) which may be left behind due to some mechanical problem or something which may not be visible easily. If this is the case and you take delivery of the car, who knows when the car will start giving you problem.... ?

Having said all above, am not trying to convince you but these all can happen..

Still I hope and pray you should get the car as per your wish.!!

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
@shbokray - you should be glad that they are giving you the refund with interest. If there's no car available with them they can't deliver it to you.

I know you are frustrated and you have made the complaints as well against the dealer so my recommendation is take the money now and look at any other car in the same budget , in the meantime you can tell them if they can arrange the car you will give back the money only after checking the car in person.
Take the money.

Thread Starter #11
@sbhokray:
Contact Anurag on his mail ID with the link to this thread, place your concern and straight ahead ask him to show you a clear picture on if they will ever give the car or not.

In case Ford has stopped the production then there is a chance that they will never give you a car of the spec you are asking for and will simply refund your money. In this case you can't even go for a legal battle as they may have already made themselves immune to that by giving you the offers of refund even with interest.

What option is left? Request Anurag to seriously look into the matter and try to get you a car as soon as possible. Maybe they can have some vehicle on some corner of their yards. But yes, tell him that their sales are dying because of this attitude and idiocy at the end of their dealers instead of poor marketing or poor products.
hi bro. can you please pm me Mr.anurag's email id?

Thread Starter #13
today Mr.Lukas from sanvi ford nalgonda has contacted me over the phone and offering me a car from Hyundai.
Hyundai? i am surprised.
for the first time i am hearing ford selling/ promoting Hyundai cars.
so shall i digest it in this way? hyundai cars are better than ford from the ford dealers view.

^^[lol] [lol]
That's an awesome news; please mark a link to this thread as well as this incident to Anurag too.

BTW Anurag was previously in Hyundai right? :biggrin:

Akash1886

Honoured Member
today Mr.Lukas from sanvi ford nalgonda has contacted me over the phone and offering me a car from Hyundai.
Hyundai? i am surprised.

for the first time i am hearing ford selling/ promoting Hyundai cars.
so shall i digest it in this way? hyundai cars are better than ford from the ford dealers view.
BTW Anurag was previously in Hyundai right?
What the Frush![confused] I am left with no words after reading your comment. Did you record that conversation? Man this is not only against ethics but this should be seen as big joke! I hope Anurag ji takes this matter in his hands and does justice!

Regards

Akash

Last edited:

Top Bottom