Maruti Dealer Not Giving Subsidy on Hybrid Ertiga

Thread Starter #1
Hi Friends,

I have recently booked Maruti Ertiga ZDI+ SHVS (Hybrid) from Ace Kudale Hadapsar (Authorized Maruti Dealer). They gave me a quotation of 11 lakh rs approx. which did not include the government subsidy. My car being an Hybrid one when i inquired about the government subsidy of 13000 Rs on Hybrid cars. They informed me that it is only applicable if i buy insurance from Maruti/Dealer which is approx 8000 rs costlier than market.

I told them that the subsidy is given by government then how come Maruti decide its applicability basis the insurance being bought from them or not, they should be applying it by default as subsidy is not given by Maruti.

Request you to please help me on this or suggest how I take this forward and get the subsidy, as i feel the dealer is trying to cheat me.

The car will be delivered in next 4 - 5 days and have all the required documents to prove what i am saying.

Looking forward for your kind help/suggestions.

Ask them to give you this in return that they cannot give you the discount.
Give a mail to maruti india and ask them about this issue, also you can post it on their facebook page, you would get reply soon and so a call from the dealer about the same.
There would be 13k approx amount of hybrid concession you would be getting on your car.

The subsidy is not based upon the dealer.It is a government scheme.The Rs 13000 subsidy must be given on the Exshowroom price (Not Onroad price). Chances are that theThe dealer may have already priced the vehicle deducting the subsidy.Check with any other Pune maruti dealer.

bhvm

Honoured Member
These are the general tricks used by dealers to plonk on their Expensive insurance schemes.

Send a mail to Maruti customer care and you shall receive a solution.

Akash1886

Honoured Member
I have recently booked Maruti Ertiga ZDI+ SHVS (Hybrid) from Ace Kudale Hadapsar (Authorized Maruti Dealer). They gave me a quotation of 11 lakh rs approx. which did not include the government subsidy. My car being an Hybrid one when i inquired about the government subsidy of 13000 Rs on Hybrid cars. They informed me that it is only applicable if i buy insurance from Maruti/Dealer which is approx 8000 rs costlier than market.

Looking forward for your kind help/suggestions.
This is absolute non-sense from dealer's end. What has insurance got to do with Hybrid subsidy? It is just that dealer is making a quick buck. Below is the address of the corporate office of MSIL in New Delhi:

Maruti Suzuki india limited
Place of Worship
Address: 1, Nelson Mandela Marg, Vasant Kunj II, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi 110070
Phone:011 4678 2000
New Delhi - 110070. Email: contact@maruti.co.in.
Contact them and for sure you'll be assisted. Recently another member had some issues with the dealer but was sorted out nicely.

Regards

Akash

Thread Starter #6
Thanks alot guys for your suggestions, I have already sent a mail to Maruti but no reply :(, also posted the same of FB page lets see if i get any response. I will check with other dealers today in the city.

I was told that FLAME is subsidy declared by govt not yet given. So my dealer (Sai service, Andheri) said, you will get once things are clear from government side.
I doubt if is saying the truth

Top Bottom