This is the Second Free service for the Alto 800 Lxi car. Service booking
I booked Maruti Mobile Support at Door step via Maruti Suzuki official App .On Sunday evening I received a call from MSM GT karnal . The lady on the phone was courteous and quick. She got the details down, checked with someone and confirmed the appointment on next day 11 am.
A team of 3, a service adviser and 2 mechanics came around 11.15am and finished off their work promptly in an hour.
They came in a fully equipped 2013 model MARUTI EECO FLEXI GREEN, with refilling liquids, a small generator to pump air, water for washing, wheel balancing equipment and all. I remember Service Adviser's name - Nawal Kishore .
They did clean the car inside and out and ensured a proper delivery. Took it for a drive tonight and felt the car was a teeny-tiny bit smoother and more responsive.
They are professional and through in what they do. They will also suggest if we need to visit workshop for any work. They also shared some tips for maintaining car and politely answered all of my questions. Also provided set of face tissue paper as gift.
The work they do are-
1) General check up and servicing. (This includes a test drive of your car)
2) Fluid changes like Engine oil, oil filter, gear oil, coolant. They do have a hydraulic jack in-case they need to lift the car for oil drainage.
3) If you mention over the phone regarding a particular parts change and if its feasible they will do it at your door step.
4) Fitment of accessories like stereo, wheel cap, seat cover, fog lamp etc etc.
5) Changing of any fused bulb or a blown out fuse or some basic electrical/wiring problem.
In-case a major work is needed to be done then they will ask you to bring your car to the service center.
I recommend utilizing this service, will save you time, effort for small services. it saves me the fuel bill for going to there showroom and coming back plus it saves time. The most important piece of mind is the mechanics cant mishandle my car in my absence which is a very common practice in the service centers.
Here are some pics of service van and a video of service.
Video Link :