Koncept Mahindra Dealerships: Noida & Delhi Review

Thread Starter #1

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Friends,

Koncept Mahindra Delhi: Today I happened to drive Mahindra's new TUV-300 at Koncept's Delhi branch located near Lajpat Nagar, Delhi. The rush at the outlet was quite high but ably managed by the staff and within 15 minutes of my reaching there, all formalities were done and they had 2-3 TD Cars with them and soon I got to drive one of them. The executive was moderately aware of the vehicle's knowledge but not pushy and courteous to me. Their TD route was really one of the worst because firstly it was residential area so car parking outside the houses was inevitable and there was lot of traffic in those lanes which did not give me the much needed feel of the drive of this new car. Not just me, the gentleman who drove before me, told that the route they have set is pretty bad and full of traffic and one can't ascertain the true virtues like torque and acceleration of this car in this short and stop-go kind of TD. I do 2nd this opinion because the whole idea of TD miserably fails when one is not provided with a accurate Test Drive. Are these dealers only providing test drives for sake of it? The route planning is an important aspect of conducting a test drive. Having Test Driven ample number of cars with various dealers, I found the TD route of the TUV-300 absolutely insane.

Koncept Mahindra Noida: This dealership was one of the most mis-managed one. It seems they were not at all ready for accepting the Test Drive rush for the TUV-300. I doubt the fact that they were not informed from their Delhi outlet about the rush and were they not informed or trained by Mahindra to tackle the TD rush efficiently? I went to this Noida Dealership for the 2nd time for taking the TD of TUV-300 because I wasn't satisfied with the route of TD at Delhi Koncept Mahindra outlet. Now, on the day of the launch, I was told, the TD will be provided on 1st come 1st serve basis so accordingly I was there 30 minutes before the launch/unveiling and provided my details for the TD. That day, when the TD car arrived, someone took it for drive already and the executive Shammi informed me that there are 2 more TDs scheduled before yours. Listening to this I calmly told to bring the car to my home on Saturday at 11:30am and Shammi agreed to it and said he'll call me and then come. Now today, I was expecting him to come at my place but neither he came nor did he call me and upon meeting him today, he told that Home Test Drives were not permitted. Ok, I agree, but if this was the case then why no one from the dealership bothered to give me a call or SMS when they had all my details and why did the executive agree for Home Test Drive earlier in 1st place? As he did not turn up, I went to the Delhi outlet and drove it. While returning I paid them a visit and approached the reception and informed that since day 1 I was not given the TD from your dealership. Today as well, the same detailing and stuff happened prior to TD and I was told to wait for 30-45 minutes as the TD are already in progress and before me there are 2 more of them. Having waited there for more than an hour I could not get a TD. I spoke to the someone by name of Deepak and he said he'll make sure I am provided with TD soon enough but even he couldn't do much and I had to wait only.

Now when I provided my details today to the receptionist there, See below what she wrote, can anyone believe it? I was about to TD a car which hasn't even been revealed by Mahindra let aside launching. I pointed out this fault, and Deepak said, yes sir this is a mistake and the lady standing in front of us said, "Sir itne rush me aisa ho jata hai" "We can't be so precise in such mad rush." I do agree we all are humans and do make mistakes but where has the management of the dealership in Noida gone? Why are they not bothered about adequately handling the customers with proper knowledge? Why are their executives not trained to maintain their timings for Lunch and TD? If they are unable to handle the rush either they should inform the dealership manager or quit their jobs. This type of unprofessional attitude of dealership is not acceptable from a reputed and respected brand pan-India which is managed by excellent professionals like Mr. Anand Mahindra, Mr. Shah and Mr. Goenka who pro-actively address the customer's concerns.

20150912_141558.jpg

Lets' see I am promised a TD on coming Monday by Deepak guy. I wish it goes as planned and I am provided with it. Today's attitude of the Mahindra's Noida Dealer was absolutely Hopeless.

Regards

Akash

Last edited:
Thread Starter #2

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Update: Friends, Got a call from Mahindra's end with regards to Test Drive experience. The executive was from Higher management of Mahindra and really kind to listen to my concern and promised to settle the issue with the dealer here in Noida. He assured that this sort of thing will be resolved on priority. I do thank Mahindra's approach for listening and addressing customer's concern.

Regards

Akash

Top Bottom