Cheaters : Courtsey Honda, Wazirpur

Thread Starter #1
This all started app 2 years back when I was confused between Honda Amaze and Mahindra Quanto. Based on recommendations here, I decided to buy Honda Amaze and till date was very happy with the product as well as service.

I put up at Rohini and wanted to get my vehicle serviced nearby. Searched the net and found Courtsey Honda, Wazirpur. They were kind enough to provide me a couple of freebies like 10% off on service labour and a UV quoting on my car (being a new customer) and a surprise gift. Tempted, I scheduled the service and that was the biggest mistake.

After the vehicle was picked up, I got a call from one Mr. Prasad (SA) telling me that its a major service (35K on the ODO and I'd told them to carry out service that is scheduled for 40K). At first, he tried to sell me Clutch and brake bleeding for Rs. 15XX to which I denied since there was no problem in the vehicle and that it was not mentioned in the service manual. Then he tried to convince me for lubrication package for Rs. 26XX. Upon asking as to what they do in that, he told that they would lubricate all the doors etc. with grease. I also denied this saying that since it is not mentioned in manual and not recommended by Honda, i would not be going in for the same. Then he tried his level best to 'educate' me that its for the longevity of the vehicle and since the rains are approaching, I should go in for these packages. I firmly denied.

After an hour or so, I receive another call that my brake pads and discs are damaged and I need to shell out Rs. 6000 (app) for the same. Furious, I spoke to their manager, one Mr. Ashutosh. He told me that he has seen cases where the brake pads and discs need to be replaced at 15K kms on the ODO and "aapke toh phir bhi 35 hazaar chal gaye". I told him to give in writing that the life of brake pads and discs is indeed that much, to which he denied and told that he can only give in writing that the brake pads and discs of my car are damaged. When asked about being covered under warranty, he went on to sarcastically saying that "manual padh lijiye.. usme likha hota hai ki this is not covered under warranty". I told him to keep the car with them and also that I would proceed only when someone from Honda would intervene.

I immediately called up Honda one2one and narrated them the entire sequence of events. I also received an SMS soon after (Communication ID being 1-2894631108).

Wrote an email to all possible contacts including their senior VP (J. Sen) and other media contacts but got no answer/replies.. Honda pays a deaf ear to the customers in India I suppose. All I got a response from Customer relations saying we are looking into it.

After waiting for 3 days and from no answer from Honda, I had no option to pay the money and get the vehicle.

Now, see couple of pictures of the final serviced vehicle. The discs (supposedly new) has rust marks, the seats have marks which don't go (may be oil/grease types), the 'state of the art' technology in cleaning the air vents, excellent glass cleaning (they are charging 16XX for service labour.. mind it!).

Any pointers as to how to take this forward??

Beware of Courtsey Honda and Honda as a company for that matter!! Thieves..

Attachments

Akash1886

Honoured Member
After an hour or so, I receive another call that my brake pads and discs are damaged and I need to shell out Rs. 6000 (app) for the same. Furious, I spoke to their manager, one Mr. Ashutosh. He told me that he has seen cases where the brake pads and discs need to be replaced at 15K kms on the ODO and "aapke toh phir bhi 35 hazaar chal gaye". I told him to give in writing that the life of brake pads and discs is indeed that much, to which he denied and told that he can only give in writing that the brake pads and discs of my car are damaged. When asked about being covered under warranty, he went on to sarcastically saying that "manual padh lijiye.. usme likha hota hai ki this is not covered under warranty".
Panky reading your experience, I was reminded of my ordeal with ACE Honda Noida. Here is the account. Similar to your case, Even I was on the verge of being taken for ride for the "Damaged Brake Discs." My car then had run 13K kms.

The actual name of this dealership is Naksha Enterprises and I can bet my last penny over the fact that they try to convince customers with their smooth talking tactics. As you all know that I own a City Ivtec which was purchased from this outlet; Till date I have never been satisfied with their work culture and knowledge about the brand.

On the first free service in 2011 my car was hit from behind on the rear bumper by SA Birender and when I got to know about it I called up their outlet and after making 7-8 calls to them I had to visit them in person to clarify the issue. To my shock; they refused point blank to have damaged my car during service. But, on my insistence to bring the copy of the job card in which the scratches are mentioned prior to the service it was found that there were only 2 minor scratches and this 3rd one was hence proved to have been done at their service station only.

Their official Mr. Naveen who looks after the service told me that he will get the damage repaired to which I told him that get the bumper properly painted in full and not just do the touch-up. But hell fell on me when I went to check my car after 2 days and found only a darn patch work done on the right corner of the rear bumper.

Out of anger, I straight away contacted their DGM and they appointed another SA who looked at the work and said "Sir this is the best we can do else make some payment to us and we will get the whole bumper painted". As paa was with me so I controlled my anger and did not utter anything.

On the 2nd encounter an SA over there told that the discs of the car's front brakes have got scratched. Can you believe that!! At that time the car had run about 12000-13000 kms. After listening to that fool I contacted Mr. Arun who is the Director there and he said that the SA who has told you this will be accordingly punished on priority and he actually turned out to be the man of his words. He also said that its difficult to retain technically sound workers here because of better job options.

The last encounter with Ace Honda was a couple of months back with regards to engine oil change. I am a maniac when it comes to the upkeep of my cars so I insisted upon using Castrol Magmatec instead of their OEM oil to which they refused after giving all types of excuses. Hence, I simply changed the outlet and till date I have not entertained any communications with them with regards to anything relating to my car.

I told him to keep the car with them and also that I would proceed only when someone from Honda would intervene.

I immediately called up Honda one2one and narrated them the entire sequence of events. I also received an SMS soon after (Communication ID being 1-2894631108).

Wrote an email to all possible contacts including their senior VP (J. Sen) and other media contacts but got no answer/replies.. Honda pays a deaf ear to the customers in India I suppose. All I got a response from Customer relations saying we are looking into it.

After waiting for 3 days and from no answer from Honda, I had no option to pay the money and get the vehicle.
Can you share the email and the bill of expenses incurred?

Now, see couple of pictures of the final serviced vehicle. The discs (supposedly new) has rust marks, the seats have marks which don't go (may be oil/grease types), the 'state of the art' technology in cleaning the air vents, excellent glass cleaning (they are charging 16XX for service labour.. mind it!).
Absolutely insane. I would suggest you to post these pics on Honda's official FB. Also, change the outlet ASAP. Totally uncalled results. Morons of 1st order they are.[frustration]

PS: For all, Please see how Honda Dealer (ACE HONDA, NOIDA) Con the buyers with accessories bought from them.

Scan_Pic0001.jpg

Regards

Akash

Oh! my my this is seriously gross. Fear of something like this never allows me to leave my car with them. Whenever I get my ride serviced I make sure that I stand their and get the Job done. But Seriously after reading your story about Honda ASS, i have started to feel that Chevrolet ASS are better. You should seriously pursue this case with Honda and grill the dealers ASS

This,I would have expected from maruti,but from Honda! No this is unforgivable.You must launch a consumer case against them for cheating and mental trauma.Since Honda India had not listened to you this must be taken to the extremes.Look for the consumer redress al forum address,get a notice given to them at the earliest.

Top Bottom