My Visit To BMW Deutsche Motoren, Noida

Thread Starter #1

Akash1886

Honoured Member
So friends, here I am after being logged out most of the time today. It was as usual a hot summer afternoon and I was making a PPT for my dad. Got bored so thought of doing something, that would justify the meaning of a weekend start for an automotive lover. On pretext of giving the soft copy of PPT to dad at the office, I left from home and on way went to Deutsche Motoren at Noida. I have been there earlier for various reasons and the staff is really friendly. This time it was about the new 6 series that was launched today at Bombay. So after meeting my friend there, I thought why not make something constructive out my visit to BMW. So, checked my Samsung wala Smart Phone and it showed 77% battery (22% lesser than the topper of class 12th Exams this year) so with 77% I began to click pics and here are some for all of you to beat the heat this weekend!

What happened when I reached to office shall follow next!:biggrin:

20150529_153939.jpg

20150529_162711.jpg

20150529_154050.jpg

20150529_154102.jpg

20150529_154115.jpg

20150529_154122.jpg

20150529_154136.jpg

20150529_154143.jpg

20150529_154157.jpg

20150529_154202.jpg

* Continued in next post

Regards

Akash

Last edited:
Thread Starter #3

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Re: My Visit To Deutsche Motoren, Noida.

So, once I completed the clicking, proceeded to office. Mind You, when it comes to cars, I never keep a track of time. I had to reach office by 4:30pm and I reached at 15 past 5pm. Dad being typical, made a remark as usual, here is the conversation between a dad and a petrol-head son!

Paa: Aiye Hazoor (Come in Sir)

Me: Sorry got late paa, Honda ka ek pahiya puncture hogya tha (Honda's one tyre got puncture)

Paa: Oh! Must be terrible for you to stand in the hot weather right?

Me: Not really. Moved the car under a tree!

Paa: Ok, Presentation banaya? (made the presentation)

Me: Ya, bana liya. Quite a brain work!

Paa: Poor you, thank god atleast today you did something different than usual car stuff!

Me: Reading the PPT (Though did not make an effort to understand)

In the meantime my driver enters!![;)]

Driver: Bhaiya apka bag car mei hain, le aaun? (Your bag is in the car should I get it up here)

Me: Ya

Driver: Brochure Bhi?

Me: [embarass]Haan.

Paa: Which Brochure?

Me: Nothing, got one from traffic signal, someone was distributing about RO System.

Driver got my bag and the brochure upstairs!

Paa: Ye kaun sa RO system hai? (Which RO System is this)

Me: Fumbled

Paa: Do you realize, there is life beyond Headlight, Alloys and X Series, Z series, W Series!!

Me: Sitting and listening.

Paa: Beta, when will you get settled?

Me: Eye brow raised!!

Paa: Yes, What have you thought beyond cars?

Me: At present, I need a diet coke!(Already had 1 in BMW, this was 2nd)

Paa: You..OOOOUUUTTTTT!!

Me: Took my can of Diet Coke as all his words of wisdom at the wrong time went over my head like a bouncer by a West Indian Bowler!

Some closing pics!

20150529_155254.jpg

20150529_155329.jpg

20150529_160819.jpg

So Friends, Have a great weekend ahead!

Regards

Akash

A good hilarious read, Akash1886. The "Brochure bhi" part was the funniest. [lol]

Anyway, nice set of pictures. The cars looks gleaming in the showroom premises. That was enough for a good drooling 30 minutes. Thanks for sharing.
So, did you TD any of those, or just usual picture-clicking?

PS. I have had a similar incident when the Maruti guy sent a Swift TD Vehicle at my home. And I had left from home to college, with a plan to TD the car at the showroom. But, the poor communication with the SA made all the mess!

Regards,
Nikunj

Last edited:
Thread Starter #5

Akash1886

Honoured Member
A good hilarious read, Akash1886. The "Brochure bhi" part was the funniest.
[:D]

So, did you TD any of those, or just usual picture-clicking?
I had been on a drive in the GT BMW at Deutsche Motoren, Delhi. Test drive was done jointly with a friend of mine. TD reports is present for the same in Test Drive section of forum Nikunj.

PS. I have had a similar incident I had left from home to college, with a plan to TD the car at the showroom.
Lol. In my daily life, I do counter many such incidents. My dad has totally given up on me in this respect! Only hope my parents have now is that after marriage I'll mellow down on cars[lol].

Regards

Akash

This was good until I came to the conversation between you and your dad then it became absolutely hilarious. Good write up and which GT did you TD? 3 or 5?

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom