Good Fiat Dealer in Pune

Thread Starter #1
Hello Everyone, I am new in Pune and thinking to buy Fiat Car

Can anyone tell me who is the good Fiat Dealer in Pune?

who is best to Provide good after sales service and reliable.

As I know Pandit Automobiles, Sky Moto, Jay Vija and Fiat Caffe are 4 Fiat Dealers in Pune but I have no Idea who is best and who can offer good Discount and Good Service. over the phone they talk nice and they promise to provide good service and Delivery, but little scared after reading some reviews and experiences.

As I know Pandit Automobiles is Exclusive to Tata Motors as well and for Fiat. little confues if they will provide goo,d after sale service for Fiat.

Do let me know which car is good between Fiat Linea and Fiat Avventura.

it would be a great help.

Thanks.

Regards,

Ranbir.

Go with Jay Vijay, they are good while selling the cars and also provide good ASS.

Sky moto & fiat cafe are run by same dealer.
Here are links which might be useful for you.
http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...nfair-business-tactics-their-dealer-pune.html

Avventura is a cross over (mini SUV) while Linea is a sedan, so they are not directly comparable.
If rear space & boot is important, then Linea is good for 3 rear occupants & has got a humongous boot.
If you are a enthusiastic driver, both are good still Avventura has a edge on Linea. Also both have good GC and if your usual route has lot of speed breakers and village roads then Avventura is better than Linea.

Thread Starter #3
Thanks for your reply Tornado.

and Congratulations for your New Fiat Avventura.

I will Visit Jay Vijay soon, but how about Pandit Automobiles? do you think they will provide good after sale service as they are dealer of TATA Motors as well.

One more thing if you can tell me as you bought New Fiat Avventura.

what Accessories comes with New Car and do they Provide Foot Mats and all. And what should I check while taking the delivery of the Car and can we pay only booking amount and rest during delivery time.

Sorry to ask you so many things.

Thanks,

Regards,

Ranbir

Here is link for general precautions
http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...e-guide.html?highlight=Predelivery+inspection

Pandit Auto is also good dealership, Their TATA & Fiat facilities are located at different locations also ASS is located at different locations, staff is also separate. Pundits are quite experienced people. But in case of Jay Vijay, I found them more honest & eager to serve the customer as they have opened just three months back.I had referred one of my friend to them and his purchase of Avventura was more than satisfactory.

Yes they do provide foot mats, but they are of mediocre quality & size, I replaced them with new one within 2 days. Better to take mud flaps, as they are fiat manufacturerd & specific for Avventura, hard to get them in outside after market shops.

Now a days it is mandatory to register the car and get registration number on the name of customer before delivery. So you have to do full payment a day prior to registration. At the most you can keep few thousands bucks pending till you get delivery.

Anyways, which car you have finalised? Avventura or Linea? And which model?

Thread Starter #5
Thanks Tornado,

I finalised Linea Emotion Pack Multijed Diesel, but still thinking between TJet Petrol and MJD Diesel.

On Petrol TJet Variant they are not offering good discount, that's why thinking about Emotion Pack MJD.

Do let me know, if you have any suggestions.

Thanks,

Regards,

Ranbir

Discounts can't be a reason.

If running is lesser than 1500 km per month, T jet is justified, else MJD would do.
T jet is one of the best petrol available in India if most of the running involves city drives.
For highways, T jet is again best but MJD saves money & driving efforts.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #7
I think you are right Tornado, let me see, I may Go for Test Drive for T Jet tomorrow.

But tell me, in future if I plan to upgrade the car then don't you you think Petrol variant resale is poor than Diesel variant.

Thread Starter #8
Dear Tornado,

I just checked and I think My Running will be More than 2200 KM Per Month. So I think I should go for Emotion Diesel Variant only.

What do you say?

Thanks,

Regards,

Ranbir

Yes, Emotion Diesel, it is for you without second thought and it comes with attractive discounts. And most VFM for that price.
Have you TD it? If yes, then do post the experience here.

Thread Starter #10
HI, I did Test Drive for Emotion Mutli Jet Diesel and for Avventura also. I was satisfied with bot the cars. experience was good but I found Avventura has more Power than Linea. but Avventura is little smaller, so I will go for Linea.

I will call Jay Vijay tomorrow and check out the Deal for this month. I checked with Pandit Automobiles and Fiat Caffe as well. in Previous month Fiat Caffe offered me better deal than Pandit Auotmobile. due to last week of Month Jay Vijay couldn't offer the deal so I am waiting for their offer.

but as you said Jay Vijay is good in After Sales Service. so I will check with them.

Thanks,

Regards,

Ranbir

About resale value, in general fiats has got lesser resale value but the discounts you get initially compensate for that.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #12
Hi Tornado,

Could you please tell me that spare Wheel which comes with Linea, is it alloy wheel and it will be same 16" only as I found in some reviews that it was normal wheel not Alloy and that was 15" and different brand (Apollo) from all 4 wheels which was Goodyear.

Thanks,

Ranbir

Thread Starter #14
Hi Tornado,

Thanks for your quick reply,

I would like to know, is it ok to take A New Car for a Long Drive about 2000 KM to 3000 KM, do we need to take any precautions?

Thanks,

Ranbir

Taurus 7,

welcome to TAI,

i know people who driven fiat will go for fiat only. But still, Could you please tell me why you going for Linea/Aventura (Fiat?)?. Did you checked the other options available in the same segment/budget? Ciaz,Sunny,Etios and city. Ciaz comes with the same multijet 90 BHp engine from Maruti.

Nowadays, there is no issue to take a new car for long trips especially Linea. I heard new car engines came after completeing the runin in factory itself and 1st service or check up need to done at 5K km only.

Last edited:

Top Bottom