Vipul Motors Noida (Maruti Suzuki): Now in Sector-5

Thread Starter #1

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Photo0054.jpg

Buddies,

My relation with Vipul Motors Noida began in July 2006 with the purchase of my Esteem Vxi and I still vouch for their sensitive and professional protocols being followed for the customers.

To begin with the sales team of Vipul Motor Noida Sector 18 Showroom; I would say they are kind enough to deal with customer queries and listen to the shortcomings. They give their best effort to make the sales experience a faithful and trustworthy experience for customers.

Photo0044.jpg

Moving on to the Technical and Service Team, The workshop is located in Sector 5 Noida (Opp Noida Authority). Headed by GM Service Mr. Jag Mohan (My uncle); it is one of the most reliable workshop for Maruti in Noida. Having known Mr. Jag Mohan as family for more than a decade it has always been a pleasant experience to get the service or technical assistance from this outlet.

Futher moving to the Body Shop; The outlet is right opposite to the Noida Authority Office in Sector 5 Noida. The people and workers over there are accommodating and when one shall reach there then the 1st point of contact should be ONLY Mr. Banmali. He is the one who is always willing to go out of the way to help the customers. The paint job and workmanship is as per the norms of Maruti and the spares are also 95% readily available. The workers are well equipped with knowledge and end-result is always higher than the expectations.

Photo0052.jpg

Photo0053.jpg

The waiting lounge in the new dealership

Photo0045.jpg

Photo0051.jpg

The reception area

Photo0041.jpg

Photo0042.jpg

The work floor on ground Floor and 1st Floor.

Photo0046.jpg

Photo0047.jpg

Photo0049.jpg

Photo0050.jpg

The washing Area

Photo0048.jpg

The drive in and drive out area.

Photo0040.jpg

Photo0039.jpg

My uncle's room!

Photo0043.jpg

This new establishment houses the showroom, workshop and the true value section. So all the needs are addressed in one-place itself.

The Maruti True Value section.

Photo0055.jpg

Now, In the benefit of all Maruti Owners and the future buyers, here is a Delivery checklist of new vehicles. Kindly, make sure you receive the mentioned items at the time of delivery. Also a small info on basic service intervals to be followed.

Photo0063.jpg

Photo0062.jpg

Photo0060.jpg

Photo0059.jpg

Photo0056.jpg

Finally, To sum up my whole experience with this outlet I would say that among the present genre of after-sales outlet Vipul Motors, Noida, really efficient for me in terms of service quality.

Disclaimer: This experience is solely my personal point of view which has developed after being associated with them for more than 8 years.

Regards

Akash

Top Bottom