Beware of AutoVikas Motors (Tata), Moti Nagar, Delhi

Thread Starter #1
Guys

Dont ever buy zest from auto vikas, moti nagar,delhi

These guys took complete money and now saying
a) You did not pay for Gold AMC(which we did)
b) Asked Rs 400 for HSRP no plates

Now i am running after them to give my gold amc [frustration]

Re: Beware of AutoVikas Motors, Moti Nagar , Delhi

Do you have anything in written from them, the car amount, taxes, registerations as well as gold plan with you.
Also payment receipts for the same, what are those extra paid amount for over and above the car's payment.
Contact the higher authority of auto vikas heads and see what they have to say else you can get in touch with tata motors.
Did you had any word with the owner or head of auto vikas?

Thread Starter #3
Re: Beware of AutoVikas Motors, Moti Nagar , Delhi

These guys are making a fool out of me. One day say you only need to pay balance of Rs 900 and one day say complete Rs 800 (Gold AMC). I have today mailed all the customer care email id of TATA

Lets see

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Hi Vaibhav,

Whats the purpose of GOLD AMC? Is it different from the Zest 333 Program?

I am asking you this because, if you are in some trouble then I can inform my friend in TML and probably this can be sorted asap.

Regards

Akash

Vaibhav,

If a dealer try to make you a fool or try to get extra money, you have the right to be angry and you have to give 'publicity' through forums like this. It should be a lesson for such dealers and a good advise for fellow TAIgers.

Can you explain in detail what happened? Whether they gave receipts, who was involved, over how many days etc. Your initial post just shows your anger/frustration without any background. Sitting and thinking and writing it down in details may make you calm down also.

Thread Starter #7
Update:

Their sale guy said prices have increase by Rs 1000. Then i showed him prices of Malwa motors, rohini and he went quiet. Now he is saying , they will give by gold AMC by friday
Lets see

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Their sale guy said prices have increase by Rs 1000. Then i showed him prices of Malwa motors, rohini and he went quiet. Now he is saying , they will give by gold AMC by friday
Dear Vaibhav,

My due apologies for not replying you yesterday dear. I have posted the details of the Zest's GOLD and Silver AMC on this Link.

Since you'll be getting your AMC on Friday, you may go through all the details in prior.

Regards

Akash

That ended really nice. Perhaps member Akash1886 did something to sort out.

PS: Now, other members from Delhi know who to contact, if in trouble with TATA dealers or A$$ [;)]

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Perhaps member Akash1886 did something to sort out.
Now, other members from Delhi know who to contact, if in trouble with TATA dealers or A$$
Hi Vijay, As person, I only contacted my friend in TML, he said this dealership is not under him but will pass the case to the right person. Its the effort of my friend maybe who helped. But, I am happy for Vaibhav. I am there if anyone has any issues regarding Zest.

Thanks a lot for kind appreciation dear.

Regards

Akash

Hi Vijay, As person, I only contacted my friend in TML, he said this dealership is not under him but will pass the case to the right person. Its the effort of my friend maybe who helped. But, I am happy for Vaibhav. I am there if anyone has any issues regarding Zest.

Thanks a lot for kind appreciation dear.

Regards

Akash
Congratulations to Vaibhav and Appreciations for Akash.

Oops, I forgot.
Congrats Vaibav. You've got a car which is going to influence TML's future greatly. Wish you thousands of happy and trouble free miles.

Special [clap] to Akash1886's friend in TML. Other TML guys should get inspiration from him. Akash1886, please convey my appreciation to him.

Hello Vaibhav how much did you paid for warranty upgrade for.

We are also planning to upgrade warranty of zest from silver (Promotion of May) to gold.

Top Bottom