Really Poor Service: Galaxy Toyota Moti Nagar Service Station (New Delhi)

Thread Starter #1
So I went to Galaxy Toyota Moti Nagar Service Station (New Delhi) to get the bumper and dikki replaced. Some one had damaged while I had it parked at a park.

I've documented everything in detail on my personal blog but for those who do not want to read the 1100 word essay about how poor service of Galaxy Toyota Moti Nagar is, here is the summary:

* No one wants to attend you after 1400H. It is some kind of internal protocol there.
* Nobody, including customer care person there (Mamta) is interested in solving your problem.
* I literally had to make 6 calls to their official customer car number to get my car inside the service station.
* It took them a whopping 9 days to deliver the car to me which is surprising since only bumper and dikki were to be replaced.
* They chipped off the paint from front bumper of my car while delivering it to me.
* Q service is a myth. It does not exists at Toyota Moti Nagar service station.

I do not have any problem with Toyota or Etios which is a no-nonsense car. Just avoid Moti Nagar service station.

Claim No. : CLM91255666/098992 Policy No : TIT/91255666 Customer Name : Mr. KAMALDEEP SINGH

Last edited:
Re: Really poor service - Galaxy Toyota Moti Nagar Service Station (New Delhi)

Sorry to hear about your experience. :offtopic: I thought only VW provided THIS bad service. But still, you're lucky. Another forum had a story about a Vento, which was accidentally driven onto stone, the alloy was damaged. At the dealership, he had to park his car on the streets since their parking was full, he was then issued a parking ticket [frustration]. After that, 3 weeks of the respective people ignoring the customer's calls, he had a dented rear bumper. He demanded a repair free of cost. The actual service was not over yet. The Dealership repainted and removed the dent on the bumper free of cost (thankfully). Another two weeks before he got his car back, and the shocker: Bajaj insurance had him signed on that he was "satisfied with the service" even before he officially gave his car for servicing. Again, sorry about your exp. and glad you did not have to suffer as much as the other guy.

Last edited:

* No one wants to attend you after 1400H. It is some kind of internal protocol there.
I do not have any problem with Toyota or Etios which is a no-nonsense car. Just avoid Moti Nagar service station.
Very Strange. Toyotas (world wide) are famous for their prompt service. Service centers of Nippon Toyota (South Kerala) are very decent in dealing customers. One photo included. I never faced any issues after 1400H. Once the service adviser stayed back after his office hours just to deliver my vehicle. It could be an odd event in your case.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #4

Once the service adviser stayed back after his office hours just to deliver my vehicle. It could be an odd event in your case.
No-one was there to attend me. [frustration]

See the picture I've attached. I went back into my car after being rejected by the customer care person there.

Attachments

Top Bottom