Troubled with After Sales Service of Ichibaan (Kamla) Nissan

Thread Starter #1
hello

i bought my nissan micra in the year 2011 after that i gave my car for first service but the service was pathetically bad.

then the next few times i gave my car in service in pune at oxford nissan their service was way better then ichibaan

then when i shifted back to mumbai i kept on getting service due calls from kamla nissan i thought that the dealer has been changed so i gave them the car for servicing.

I gave them the car for door damages and normal service.

The driver came and picked up the car on 14th July 2014 and was promised delivery of the car by 21st July 2014

The service advisor never called it was always me who kept calling them about the status of the car. When i called him on 19th asking him about the delivery he said i would get the car latest by 21st evening or 22nd afternoon.

When i called him on 21sy July 2014 he said that car would take 2 more days as the body paint job has just been completed and would go for service on 22nd morning.

Then when i called him on 23rd regarding the car he said that the car is yet to be sent for servicing and would get the car by Friday 25th July 2014. Then when i called on 25th July 2014 the service advisor said that he has received the car today and suggested me a few things to be done and promised a Wednesday delivery. I got a call on Wednesday the service advisor said that the steering lock is missing which costs Rs 45,000 due to which the car wont start. When i gave them the car there was no problem in the steering and the car was working properly without any start up problem.

They yet have the car i dont know what i should be doing now

please suggest

Re: Troubled with the after sales service of ichibaan (kamla) nissa

Sorry to hear about the troubles you have been though due to Nissan after sales.

I would recommend escalating the matter to the head of the dealership and make him aware of the fact that if things are not taken care of, you will further escalate the issue to the Nissan. I am sure this will make the situation better for you.

Top Bottom