Trident Hyundai, Bangalore - Extremely Unprofessional

Thread Starter #1
I had booked the i20 sports with this dealer after all negotiations. They also told me I would get a particular color - the stardust grey which they said was 'new'. The moment I booked the car and paid the booking amount, they said now it's out of stock and that it was a limited edition. They said they will talk with the company and get back to me. After four days of following up with them they never called me. Whenever I would call them they would say I will get the other grey color and that they will send me pics. Finally I visited the showroom again and this time they had the cheek to smile and say even that is out of stock. The manager said that they 'thought' I had booked the asta. If I wanted that color then I could pay 50k more and get the asta.

The cheek to think that the customer is so incompetent that they will fall for any of their stories! Very unprofessional attitude . I have finally cancelled my booking with them which also I don't think bothers them a bit.

^^ This is common with all brand car dealers all over India. It is nothing new.

My take is that if you buy are car which does not have waiting period, first ask which colour and trim they have in stock?

Thread Starter #3
Which is what I did. My concern is with their attitude post booking. They changed their stand right after and assumed that once I have paid, I will take anything that they give me including a higher variant.

As anshuman said that very common practice seen from many dealers across country.
See with another dealer and confirm the particular colour you are looking for along with the variant.
Did you checked with any other dealers? Or you got your car already?

Got This in FB today, hope this will be useful when dealing with the particular Hyundai dealer

Venkatesh Nalluru added 6 new photos — at Lakshmi Hyundai Bangalore
MYCAR i20 HYUNDAI has given for Front Bumper replacement ON LAST MONTH 9TH October 2014, but they burnt my car of their careless by put the key is ON mode and informed me that it was happened due to short circuit on the Car.
EveryOne knows, if you don’t ON the key with one stage, the power would not pass through over the wires.
Lakshmi Hyundai guy is saying now, they are NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE INCIDENT WHICH WAS HAPPENED INSIDE THEIR SHOW ROOM.
LAKSHMI HYUNDAI told me TO GO WITH my CAR INSURANCE FOR reimbursement. BUT TATA AIG INSURANCE GUYS ARE SAYING THAT THEY ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS CAUSE SINCE IT WAS HAPPENED INSIDE SHOWROOM.
NOBODY RESPONDED AND NO BODY CALLED ME EVEN AFTER MULTIPLE VISITS AND CALLS TO THEM.
**** EVEN I BROUGHT THIS ISSUE TO HYUNDAI INDIA, BUT THEY ARE ASLO NOT RESPONDED to me EVEN AFTER MULTIPLE CALLS AND EMAILS SENT TO TEAM ****
LAST FRIDAY, I GOT A CALL FROM SHOW ROOM Service MANAGER Ask to visit to Negotiation for Service. They said, they are ready if I pay SERVICE of MY CAR. THEY TOLD ME THAT THE SERICE COST APPROXIMATELY AROUND 2.5 LAKHS.
This is WHAT happening with LAKSHMI HYUNDAI SHOW ROOM at HEBBAL, IN BANGALROE. And there is so many incidents similar to me happen there.
GUYS PLEASE, BE CAREFUL while giving your CARS for service and also taking Insurance from any company, includes all of your car accessories under the Policy at any point of time.
SEE THE PICTURE OF MY CAR BEFORE & AFTER THE INCIDENT !!!!!
THESE GUYS ARE THIEVES N STEAL OUR MONEY IN BROAD DAYLIGHT, SIMILAR TO BLOOD SUCKERS,,

Attachments

Got This in FB today, hope this will be useful when dealing with the particular Hyundai dealer

Venkatesh Nalluru added 6 new photos — at Lakshmi Hyundai Bangalore
MYCAR i20 HYUNDAI has given for Front Bumper replacement ON LAST MONTH 9TH October 2014, but they burnt my car of their careless by put the key is ON mode and informed me that it was happened due to short circuit on the Car.
EveryOne knows, if you don’t ON the key with one stage, the power would not pass through over the wires.
Lakshmi Hyundai guy is saying now, they are NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE INCIDENT WHICH WAS HAPPENED INSIDE THEIR SHOW ROOM.
LAKSHMI HYUNDAI told me TO GO WITH my CAR INSURANCE FOR reimbursement. BUT TATA AIG INSURANCE GUYS ARE SAYING THAT THEY ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS CAUSE SINCE IT WAS HAPPENED INSIDE SHOWROOM.
NOBODY RESPONDED AND NO BODY CALLED ME EVEN AFTER MULTIPLE VISITS AND CALLS TO THEM.
**** EVEN I BROUGHT THIS ISSUE TO HYUNDAI INDIA, BUT THEY ARE ASLO NOT RESPONDED to me EVEN AFTER MULTIPLE CALLS AND EMAILS SENT TO TEAM ****
LAST FRIDAY, I GOT A CALL FROM SHOW ROOM Service MANAGER Ask to visit to Negotiation for Service. They said, they are ready if I pay SERVICE of MY CAR. THEY TOLD ME THAT THE SERICE COST APPROXIMATELY AROUND 2.5 LAKHS.
This is WHAT happening with LAKSHMI HYUNDAI SHOW ROOM at HEBBAL, IN BANGALROE. And there is so many incidents similar to me happen there.
GUYS PLEASE, BE CAREFUL while giving your CARS for service and also taking Insurance from any company, includes all of your car accessories under the Policy at any point of time.
SEE THE PICTURE OF MY CAR BEFORE & AFTER THE INCIDENT !!!!!
THESE GUYS ARE THIEVES N STEAL OUR MONEY IN BROAD DAYLIGHT, SIMILAR TO BLOOD SUCKERS,,
I know this thread is old. But Anyways, Can you please update on your situation here . Didn't you go to Consumer Court / any other Court ?
Did you fight back ?

Top Bottom