Frustrated with Mahindra Service. Any Help?

Thread Starter #1
Hi all,
We have a Xylo E6 and we have trouble in starting the car. Not if we stop it for a long day, even with 1 day. Now this service people are not able to fix it after multiple attempts and we are fed up with that. And moreover they keep telling that Mahindra is not building quality products and that is why these kinda issues crop up. I mean what kinda reply it is. Can someone shed some light what I can do further? Like sending mail to some big shot in m&m(mail ids please)? Any help will be appreciated.

Can you take the below statement in writing from A$$?

Mahindra is not building quality products and that is why these kinda issues crop up
and quote this message and put mail to M&M. Also you could go to their FB page and Twitter page and write all this things there. Messages on FB and Twitter are looked into quickly, as it can cause a itch to their image.

Lastly, get your car checked from some local mechanic as well.

It will be helpful if someone can help me get out the top executives(sales guys) mail id? I will put them in FB and twitter too.
Once you do what Dharmesh said, you wont be needing the email id. Twitter/Facebook activity is responded quickly than emails. Try twitter with few hash tag while posting #badservice #fail #mahindra etc ! That is what they really worry.

Thread Starter #8
Problem solved. I have sent an feedback form through withyouhamesha.com and the response from Service Center was terrific. Two days later in the evening, my brother got a call from Sales Head and he asked about the issue in detail. The next day, he sent a mechanic to our home and they drove the car to the service centre and fixed it and gave it back to us in the evening. The completely changed the part, which we used to pump the fuel if it doesn't start(forgot about the name). Now when i crank the key, it starts very quickly without any issue. Even after keeping it idle for a week, it was just fine.

The real question here is, until Sales Head interuppt in this issue, the service guys are not willing to help us. And since we report this issue for a long time, they have changed the part for no cost. After all it is not our fault. Happy with the way they responded and fixed the issue.

Top Bottom