Tata Motors' Service Has Improved!

Thread Starter #1
my dad , uncle, cousin were coming to chennai from thriussr after attending a marriage in safari. when they reached bhavani, service light started glowing. but the car was behaving normal. they reached salem. my dad was little worried to drive with check engine light and took the car to true sai works. it's was well past 12 on sunday and my dad was little skeptical about tata service. they immediately checked the vechile by test driving. they said no issues. still the service light was on.

they the called up 2 other guys who are specilazed in safari. they took 2 test drives and plugged in the laptop found no issue. all of this was done in a span of 1.30 hours and that too on a sunday. they assured there is no problem. they also gave the contact numbers of showrooms in villupuram.

they service light didn't go off until they reached chennai. my dad was happy and overwhelmed about the way they are treated and kind of attention and quick response.

way to go TATA!

bhvm

Honoured Member
Re: Tata motors service has improved

even I had positive experiences about tata guys. they're humble and honest. also Tata Service is. easy on the wallet!

Top Bottom