• Courtesy Honda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Prime Honda

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thread Starter #1
Hello everyone ,
I own a Honda city ZX . I got to get servive from RING ROAD HONDA Moti Bagh but recently or In last 2-3 services i am getting Bills of 60,000 (Clutch Repair[shock] ), This time I got a a bill of 30,000 (Transmission Parts cracked ).

Please I request you all to help me in getting a good Honda service center in Delhi .Thinking of Automax Honda or Bosch Rajouri Garden . Any help from you guys [confused].

Thanks In Advance

Hello everyone ,
I own a Honda city ZX . I got to get servive from RING ROAD HONDA Moti Bagh but recently or In last 2-3 services i am getting Bills of 60,000 (Clutch Repair[shock] ), This time I got a a bill of 30,000 (Transmission Parts cracked ).

Please I request you all to help me in getting a good Honda service center in Delhi .Thinking of Automax Honda or Bosch Rajouri Garden . Any help from you guys [confused].

Thanks In Advance
Where did you end up getting the car service.. Did you end up getting a decent price?

Re: Honda Amaze VX i-DTEC Ownership Review

Worst service provided by Ring road honda peeragarhi. Honda after sale service is very poor here in Delhi. can anyone suggest me Honda's good service station in west delhi???

Last edited by a moderator:
My Brio had its first service at Auto Max Honda, Naraina. They provided free pick up and drop facility and took feedback after the service. No complaints, but will have to see next 1-2 services to decide how they fare.

My Brio went for its second service at Automax Service Centre, Narayana. It was again good experience.

Top Bottom