Kerala 683104
India
+91 484 286 0000
Nippon Toyota Dealer

DSC02027.JPG
nippon.jpg
IMG_4644.JPG
DSC02029.JPG

Biggest showroom of Nippon Toyota in Kerala. The showroom is located at Kallammaserry, Ernakulam on NH47. My experience with this showroom is excellent, when compared to same in other locations for example Kottayam. This building is a properly designed by Japanese Architects. Ample space for customer parking. Reception is very spacious with sufficient chairs for customers. Enough service advisers, and support staffs. Free Tea/Coffee for customers. The customer can track the vehicle service progress. Live automated system connected to their service desk. SMS alerts on completion of service task. Once visited, you will be interested to visit again.

IMG_4653.JPG

Thread Starter #3
Nippon Toyota, the Toyota dealer for South Kerala is having representation in Trivandrum, Kollam, Kottayam, Pathanamthitta, and Thrissur districts.

• Ernakulam District (Ernakulam,Kochi,Thodupuzha,Muvattupuzha)
  • Thrissur (Trichur, Irinjalakuda),
  • Kottayam (Kottayam),
  • Trivandrum (Kochuveli,Enchakkal)
  • Kollam,(Kollam, Parakkulam-Kollam, ,Kottarakara)
  • Pathanamthitta (Thiruvalla).

IMG_4645.JPG

DSC02037.JPG

Even the Nippon Toyota in Trivandrum is the best service center that I have ever seen. They deal the customers with good professionalism. Im very much satisfied with it as i had once given my friend's Innova for the service.

Thread Starter #5
Even the Nippon Toyota in Trivandrum is the best service center that I have ever seen. They deal the customers with good professionalism. Im very much satisfied with it as i had once given my friend's Innova for the service.
Nippon Toyota is doing good business. They are leading in sales all over India is considered. Included picture is about Nippon Toyota Kottayam showroom. I bought the vehicle from Kottayam Showroom. Overall the dealing was good, except one issue. The sales executive who was dealing with me, left the company and all correspondence, and discussions missed. Then the sales team leader took the business communications. I have no issues thereafter, except no discounts on vehicle. Nippon Toyota knows the customer, and every aspects taken care of.

IMG_4533.JPG

deville_56

Honoured Member
I have been to their Trivandrum showroom a couple of times. Even the taxiwala is taken care properly. They stick on promised deadlines in case of service. Owned by Moopans Group, recently took Bharatbenz dealership, Autobahn Trucking.

Nippon Toyota is doing good business. They are leading in sales all over India is considered. Included picture is about Nippon Toyota Kottayam showroom. I bought the vehicle from Kottayam Showroom. Overall the dealing was good, except one issue. The sales executive who was dealing with me, left the company and all correspondence, and discussions missed. Then the sales team leader took the business communications. I have no issues thereafter, except no discounts on vehicle. Nippon Toyota knows the customer, and every aspects taken care of.

View attachment 122206
Nice to hear about good dealership experience. Wish Honda dealers were half as good as this Toyota dealer. The issue mentioned by you seems to be commonplace. Salespeople have commissions/ratings based on vehicles sold by them. So they are reluctant to show any interest in helping customers booked by other salesperson.

In my case, I booked car at Sundaram Honda. I was promised delivery in 1 week. The salesperson who took my booking went on leave after a few days and I was not informed of this. So I tried calling him several times and he never took my call or called me back, even though his phone was ringing and he saved my number in his phone during booking.

Later I lost my cool and call the dealership sales head about this. [anger] He then assigned sales lead who gave delayed delivery of vehicle and overcharged me at time of booking. In order to get refund of the amount which I noticed during delivery, I had to follow up continuously with three people who kept changing regularly. [cry] All this because of the 'missing' salesperson!!

Thread Starter #9
I have been to their Trivandrum showroom a couple of times. Even the taxiwala is taken care properly. They stick on promised deadlines in case of service. Owned by Moopans Group, recently took Bharatbenz dealership, Autobahn Trucking.
Yes. They are professionals. Toyota adopts quality standards same, all over the world. Their approach to customers are same, in India as well as outside India. Toyota dealer in Kuwait ( Presently me at Kuwait) is providing the same/similar service as that of Nippon Toyota, South Kerala.

they have opened a dealership with service centre at Mekkadampu,Muvattupuzha recently(6 months or so).
Yes. Toyota is having service centre at Muvattupuzha (response #3 above).

Thread Starter #10
Nice to hear about good dealership experience.
Wish Honda dealers were half as good as this Toyota dealer.
Hi livecars, Most of the Japanese Vehicle Manufactures are having standard procedure/approach for the vehicle service. They may have reception to delivery stations, and each stations verified in the quality assurance. All these process may be automated, and owner may get live feed from the service floor. So service must be disciplined, but not necessary the sales. Sales will be based on commission, and hence many manipulations. Must be careful when dealing with vehicles of long waiting periods.

Thread Starter #13
Received this Express Maintenance (EM) advertisement in email. They have specialized in EMs. The EM model is promising.

to.jpg

Thread Starter #14
Nippon Toyota Showroom and Service Center at Pathanamthitta.

Nippon Toyota is expanding in South Kerala. They opened a showroom at Pathanamthitta, on Kozhencherry road. The service center is also now functioning with full facilities. Took my vehicle for 5000km service.

DSC01280.jpg

DSC01279.jpg

DSC01278.jpg

Thread Starter #15
Found these two new vehicles waiting for their respective owners. Photo of these vehicles took at Nippon Toyota Showroom, Pathanamthitta.
IMG_20150825_114409.jpg

IMG_20150825_114541.jpg

Top Bottom