Best TVS Service Center in Bangalore

Thread Starter #1
Frenz

I have a TVS Wego, which is primarily used by my wife and I too use it to roam around locally. It's 10 Months old now and have clocked only 2K+ KMs [surprise] and done with 4 Free Services.

I have bought the scooter from Arunagiri Motors, Kalyan Nagar and had done all the services from them so far, as that's the only nearest center. However, I was never happy with their service, even their knowledge and attitude etc. They do nothing about your complaints, irresponsible, and most importantly, no respect to anyone. The SA once told me to that both Brake Pads to be replaced just in 2nd Free Service, when the vehicle had just clocked 1K [surprise] Yup, I got a shock of my life and he said, it's quite natural that it will wear out, just without even checking anything on the scooter.

Anyways, I don't have any choice than this center as no other dealer is in the vicinity and I won't prefer to travel miles to get the scooter serviced, given a choice! Any suggestions on better dealers around? How about Tristar Motors in Jeevan Bhima Nagar? Please suggest.

Top Bottom