Prime Honda Madhapur

Thread Starter #1
We booked our honda brio Vx Mt on june26th by paying 22000INR as advance and then we payed 88, 000 INR which includes free insurance and total on road price quoted was 6.09L

Sales Representative said they willprovide the loan and after 15days they stated that loan is cancelled by sbi bank as my father work in another city .

After stating this, they said we will try in other banks and took almost 3months to inform that all banks rejected the loan and we will arrange u loan @14% interest rate as some private bank is providing the loan

Atlast we tried for loan in the city where my dad works and got the loan.Now the dealer is saying to pay 14000NR as tax because of the dealer bought vehicle and he had to pay interest and by arguing with them they said we both will share the amount to pay and we agreed to pay 6000INR

Today when I asked the salesman that you are providing the same 5months unused brio car then he said we are providing you new car which is bought last in last week[anger]

Whats the point to pay us extra 6000INR when he already sold the vehicle and he is claiming we sold the vehicle in september but they didnt inform us and also they said honda brio price was hiked and extra 7000INR should be paid.

But when I checked price quote in carwale, honda brio vx mt is 6.37L. Dealer is saying that without paying full amount im not going to provide the vehicle
Can I file a case against them in consumer court based on below points

*we paid advance and remaining amount when they said they will provide the loan and failed to
*why the hell should I pay extra tax when dealer already sold the vehicle

@Only

Welcome to TAI !! Hope that is "Pride Honda" in Madhapur

You do not need to pay single rupee extra for his mistake. These things like loan rejections are common and you have not tried for it and infact it is his inability, so you do not need to pay anything extra to him.

Ask him to deliver the new car with the present OTR price, if he doesn't agree, then simply find out the contact of local Honda office and write to them and if they do not agree,simply tell them that you will get published about this issue in a local news paper and go to the consumer court, he will come down to your foot !! all the best buddy

@Only

You can contact Honda via their website and explain all these points. Honda really takes these points seriously and they will follow up with dealer.

Top Bottom