Sawan Motors Panipat - A Potential Threat To Hyundai's Reputation

Thread Starter #1
This i am Writing on behalf of my dad

I booked Hyundai Grand i10 Sportz VNT Stardust on 14 Oct 2013 after getting assurance of delivery before diwali. But after that i didn't receive any communication from them and when proactively i followed up with them ,to my surprise they said they can not deliver this car before diwali and then started their favorite "Screw your customer" game

after my repeated calls and visit to their store they never gave any satisfactory answer, instead of that asking me to cancel my booking which i was not expecting from any car dealer. Any ways because of that wonderful experience from this dealer , i dropped my plan of buying this car not because of car features and performance , just because of this car dealer.

If Hyundai people are checking this post , its my humble request to please be more vigil with your car dealers as because of Sawan motors you lost one customer or may be more(At least in my circle big NO to Hyundai cars)

@Sawan Motors : EVERY CUSTOMER IS IMPORTANT

Thanks
Vikas

Vikas, I believe this is a problem during Dushera / Diwali. Deliveries are promised but don't materialise. As long as the payment is not made the dealer runs behind you after which you need to run behind them for delivery.

Finally which car did you opt for?

Without being prejudiced, I personally don't like Hyundai cars for many reasons the least being its suspensions.[:)]

350Z

Core Team
I booked Hyundai Grand i10 Sportz VNT Stardust on 14 Oct 2013 after getting assurance of delivery before diwali. But after that i didn't receive any communication from them and when proactively i followed up with them ,to my surprise they said they can not deliver this car before diwali and then started their favorite "Screw your customer" game
This is a classic case of verbal promise. They’re worthless. Never trust a dealer on his words. Ask to get the same written on letterhead and see his expressions changing in a matter of seconds.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom