Solitaire Honda (Mumbai) Vandalized My Brand New ANHC

Thread Starter #1
Think twice before you give your car to Solitaire Honda (Mumbai) They have destroyed the enitre dashboard of my brand new car.
This is how they returned my car after their free service. This cant be fixed, they have tried all cleaning solutions on it.

c4ia.jpg

8lb2.jpg

k6wt.jpg

qjda.jpg

1u7a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
These look like spots of some sticky solution. What were they trying to do on the dashboard at the first place? Demand a replacement, FOC ofcourse.

Dont let this go away just like that, they need to explain what these came from and second replacement FOC,
Let the honda facebook page, Honda India know about it
State a letter to the dealership head, Cc to Honda india and see whats their response for this.
Dont understand what they were upto on the first place to have dont this on dashboard.

Its so sad to see this.Ask them to replace this immediately.if they dont agree publish this photographs in all available social media.speak to honda customer care and contact the dealership chief.

Thread Starter #7
Can anyone help me with more contacts from honda head office? Also is it feasible to replace the entire dashboard at service center? Workmanship quality compared to factory fitting?

I have already mailed to honda customer relations team but no proper reply from them yet. Is Honda really so careless and slow?

Can anyone help me with more contacts from honda head office? Also is it feasible to replace the entire dashboard at service center? Workmanship quality compared to factory fitting?

I have already mailed to honda customer relations team but no proper reply from them yet. Is Honda really so careless and slow?
HI,

Sad to hear about your case. Call on their customer care no, they really act fast and would take the details of dealer. soon, you will be hearing from the Service Manager guy and they will ask for the feedback as well.

For my case it worked out well!!

Call the below toll free or the land line number and immediately lodge a complaint if not done.

Customer Assistance/Query : 1800 113 121 / 011 39898918

Think twice before you give your car to Solitaire Honda (Mumbai) They have destroyed the enitre dashboard of my brand new car.
This is how they returned my car after their free service. This cant be fixed, they have tried all cleaning solutions on it.

View attachment 113282

View attachment 113283

View attachment 113284

View attachment 113285

View attachment 113286

Hello there

im planning to buy a honda brio from solitaire honda and was very much concerned by these pics that you have put up.

Has this issue been sorted? Did you communicate with Honda?

Appreciate if you can provide us the latest update so that new members like me can take a informed decision.

I have always been under the impression that Honda ASS is one of the best among the Auto makers, i have recently become a first time New Honda City owner in Bangalore. While my sales experience has been really wonderful.

Have my car due for first service tomorow, already scared with what mess has been created with your car.

Feel really sorry for you, but agree with others that you need to seriously take this issue up with higher-ups and get all possible refunds for damage. But all said and done, the reliability and trust with Honda is shattered for me personally

Top Bottom